Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
? that seems over priced in my opinion. I mean for that price, it should have a carbon roof and mirrors at least……… Maybe a slightly faster tune? Or weight reduction vs the normal models…… Cant wait to see the mark up on these…
Yeah a Carbon roof would be essential on a Carbon series car lol. And they have them on the Supra GT4 I think so it's not like they aren't available.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Yeah a Carbon roof would be essential on a Carbon series car lol. And they have them on the Supra GT4 I think so it's not like they aren't available.
i mean a carbon roof alone, I can justify paying another $5-$6k more than a normal one…

Sybra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RX7 Before, Supra UK pro spec.
only the front lip is tasteful, the other bits look horrible, are Toyota really that out of synch with the customer base?

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I hope there's something more to this car that we don't know about. The price seems inflated for what it is.

Jeonsa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Kind of a smack in the face to consumers. Way too expensive for a simple carbon upgrade to a 2021 model.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
You can get the A91 Edition, which has a much nicer interior than the CF version in my opinion, then get a complete body kit and come out with a much better looking car at the same or less cost.

Jeonsa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
You can get the A91 Edition, which has a much nicer interior than the CF version in my opinion, then get a complete body kit and come out with a much better looking car at the same or less cost.
At that price it’s dipping into the RCF territory as far as Toyota products, you’re also dipping into Porsche and Lotus starting prices.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I like the A91-CF interior significantly more.. but that price tag.. oof.

SupraJay

First Name
Jasson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MKV
A little expensive just to shave a little weight using CF parts not even a tune or any performance enhancement basically just looks and little ones at that. Whoever buys this one you best believe they’ll make sure everyone knows which parts are made out of CF lol.
Sponsored