A91CF OEM+ build ~ FP Green on 6-port w/ jb4

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
What I'm reading is: No before and after dyno information?

The car runs amazing, it just keeps pulling. I popped a meth line and leaked some, have done probably 10 full throttle pulls for logs. And have gone through about a gallon.. so it lasts decent.. I’ll probably fill it every time I refuel the car
Be careful. I had a line leak once and it cost me an engine. I haven't touched a methanol kit, on any car, since. Not even to help someone else install a kit. Nope.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SgtCki

SgtCki

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF Nitro Yellow
What I'm reading is: No before and after dyno information?

No before, but you can get an idea what a stock turbo jb4 map 6 puts down by the hundreds of other threads talking about it lol.. im going to try and get her on a dyno sometime over the summer

Be careful. I had a line leak once and it cost me an engine. I haven't touched a methanol kit, on any car, since. Not even to help someone else install a kit. Nope.
That is definitely a concern… hopefully the failsafes in place will help if it ever happens again🤷🏻‍♂️

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
That is definitely a concern… hopefully the failsafes in place will help if it ever happens again🤷🏻‍♂️
🤞🏻 Fingers crossed for ya.
I haven't seen any before and after dyno numbers, I'll search again.

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
I feel like that HP range is typical for DP+93 tune.

Here’s a Botti tuned car making that (5:20)

And Visconti claims that with their OTS file. Itsbassi dyno’d an unfinished FP Green tune and it was in that range (with really high TQ, however).

I feel like this turbo upgrade should have some more in it. I have infinitely more faith in Jesse turning this around faster than what we’ve experienced so far.

Good luck!
haha this is actually my video :D

Funny enough, I bought my FP Green shortly after Bassi did. I was holding out on saying anything until I had numbers but I promise i'll have numbers on June 14th when I return to TheShopCt.

I'm running the FP green with Radium's Port Injection kit(running Injector Dynamics 1050cc injectors), and Visconti's Reflex kit. The car feels absolutely amazing on just a base tune. It feels like I'm on E50.

It's a night and day difference from just Intake/DP/Tune setup.

I'll chime in again in both threads to give an update on the numbers!

OP
OP
SgtCki

SgtCki

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF Nitro Yellow
Just a little teaser… will talk about it in 2 weeks ;)