Achieving 750WHP+ Without Port Injection - A Plug and Play Solution for 2020+ Supras

Tsuki8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 3.0 AZ BM3 E50 WMI
Last edited:

KBGT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Flex fuel kits are simple. They all basically use the same 3 wire sensor with fittings to adapt to fuel lines. It provides a pulse aka frequency output.

You can have a module convert that frequency to a can bus signal (to get it into ECU). You can have a module convert the frequency to an E number on your phone or a gauge. You can have your Reflex PI controller convert the frequency to an E number use it for PI calculations and send the E data to your ECU via can bus.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
To clear out , this is just a solution for people that don’t have ecutek and haven’t unlocked with BM3 because soon BM3 will have motiv integration however if you unlocked you will have to repay for this update . If you are unlocked port injection has benefits . But if you go ecutek for motiv integration that is Clone + unlock + pi + motiv + harness I might be wrong but I am putting on the full system and I am going to be testing one by one and lastly changing injectors you don’t have to upgrade the whole system . But with this it’s a very simple plug and play solution and we will see results I’ll post of WHP before and after upgrading HPFP and HPFP + injectors

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
So you're, what, just increasing peak fuel headroom?

You're not unlocked? You're not tuned? You don't have a new turbo that can utilize this extra fuel? What do you expect to happen?

The first post in this thread feels like mega astroturfing, and none of the facts in OP's posts are adding up.

You keep saying it's "cheaper" but you're already $5K deep in hardware, and you haven't acknowledged you still need an unlock and a base map at the cost of $2K+ for 2021+ owners.

Now you're at $7K. Then you need a tune: another $500-$1500. Where's the cost saving?

razorlab

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
To clear out , this is just a solution for people that don’t have ecutek and haven’t unlocked with BM3 because soon BM3 will have motiv integration however if you unlocked you will have to repay for this update . If you are unlocked port injection has benefits . But if you go ecutek for motiv integration that is Clone + unlock + pi + motiv + harness I might be wrong but I am putting on the full system and I am going to be testing one by one and lastly changing injectors you don’t have to upgrade the whole system . But with this it’s a very simple plug and play solution and we will see results I’ll post of WHP before and after upgrading HPFP and HPFP + injectors
You need to tune for this. I really hope you know that.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
You need to tune for this. I really hope you know that.
No. Just add tons more fuel car will figure it out and go very big fast magically.
Sponsored