Achieving 750WHP+ Without Port Injection - A Plug and Play Solution for 2020+ Supras

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Awad, did you and Spool resolve the chargeback issue?
There was an investigation done , which ended I think about 2-3 weeks ago . And issue got solved yes .
Sponsored

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I think this tuner only had issues with me because the product is so new he had to follow certain tables , provided by spool car was fine until I did upgrades hence why I personally donā€™t think itā€™s fair to him , itā€™s a new product and hiccups need to be fixed I thought it through gave a lot of chances and decided to switch . The tuner I previously used has good history and I really donā€™t think itā€™s fair to say he is bad as I said earlier itā€™s new products and we are somewhat in unknown territory . Regardless I am not here to bash on anyone with the new updates Iā€™ll post data and results.
I'm sorry but this right here says your tuner wasn't cut out for this. Being a guinea pig is one thing but this is another. You made a good choice switching tuners cause this was obviously out of his reach. I do hope that if you have good results with the next tuner, you share who it was to give them credit.

Here is what the tuner said regarding all the things being discussed are :

1- dyno is not loaded
2- HPFP crash ā€œYeah I saw that. It didn't actually crashed but was on the limit at 126ā°ā€
3-On the street ur turbo duty is in the 80s
4-So we didn't have time to fix ur stft on the dyno at all. Coz ur car was never tuned for 29 psi before. Ideally I would like to have ur stft closer to 1. Instead of 0.85 or .75 the injectors are quite big . They act like u have pi. So will have to take out fuel out . But the actual afr was still inline with what I wanted so I just focused on boost target.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
I'm sorry but this right here says your tuner wasn't cut out for this. Being a guinea pig is one thing but this is another. You made a good choice switching tuners cause this was obviously out of his reach. I do hope that if you have good results with the next tuner, you share who it was to give them credit.
I will for sure once everything is done share results , I think this time itā€™s going to be good and give credit where itā€™s due .

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
You should do a re-tune

That roll bar is crap because of the way it connects with the car It is a car show roll bar
I was thinking of like welding it into the car
You should do a re-tune

That roll bar is crap because of the way it connects with the car It is a car show roll bar
i will do a retune ! And I was thinking of welding it once it came but idk now you guys making me doubt

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Quick update : so I installed a new LPFP no more leaks finally I bought the LPFP from PFS itā€™s a bit loud not crazy but noticeable . Works great , car is being tuned and I am trying my best as itā€™s -5 to -10 ish some days we are at positive temperature ā€œ temperature stated is in Celsius ā€œ I am waiting on the intake manifold and after that Iā€™ll see whatā€™s max we can push with new tuner . Iā€™ll attach some videos of the noise I was stating .

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Quick update : so I installed a new LPFP no more leaks finally I bought the LPFP from PFS itā€™s a bit loud not crazy but noticeable . Works great , car is being tuned and I am trying my best as itā€™s -5 to -10 ish some days we are at positive temperature ā€œ temperature stated is in Celsius ā€œ I am waiting on the intake manifold and after that Iā€™ll see whatā€™s max we can push with new tuner . Iā€™ll attach some videos of the noise I was stating .

I have that same lpfp. I know it's definitely louder than the stock one but I have never noticed that when at idle.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
I have that same lpfp. I know it's definitely louder than the stock one but I have never noticed that when at idle.
I was driving at a red light , does it sound about the same for you ?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Any bets on when the LPFP gets a charge back?

I thought the trans was slipping because of your aero. I thought you were getting a built trans? Why is this scammy mcscammerson still even allowed to post here?

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Update : LPFP is fine , transmission is going to be built and AMS sent me the intake manifold
DE6D1561-10D6-4A71-BA56-8F316F2C5965.jpeg

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
How is the aero, still making your life complicated?
Havenā€™t drove the car yet , itā€™s -20 degrees winter is almost over
Sponsored