All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
Handling issues at 6-tenths is bad lol. Predictability would appear to be something the car is weak at just watching the Hagerty video and tie in the review by Car and Driver. The Z is a boat with way tooo much body roll to be taken seriously at all. Its a not so great GT overall and for what it does to 6tenths its certainly over priced.
Sorry I don't think my sarcasm came across well on that one. I was referencing how he some how came away with a complete opposite opinion as other reviewers namely that others are like if it only had better traction. In other words, paid shill as you mentioned.
Sponsored

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Sorry I don't think my sarcasm came across well on that one. I was referencing how he some how came away with a complete opposite opinion as other reviewers namely that others are like if it only had better traction. In other words, paid shill as you mentioned.
Ah ok no worries. He might be honest bout it but multiple video's are not needed at all. Quite alot can be passed with 1 as others have clearly shown.

Neciovato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Nissan Z Nismo
In a lot of ways - I think it's a good thing that the Z came out - plain and simple - I don't think the Supra would be getting a manual if it wasn't for the Z to begin with. Is it a better car - depends on what you are using it for? I do agree that it seems more like a GT than a 'true sports car' and we don't know (till we test drive it) how 'fun factor' will play into the vehicle. The way I look at the Z is that I would lean toward the base model and look to mod the hell out of it; as for the trans - that is easy for me - 6MT all the way - simply bc it's more engaging - if you want to talk only speed - are we talking stock only, modded as well, track vs just drag racing or street racing.

I guess what I am getting at is - if you like the Supra - great - KEEP IT! If you are wanting something different - the Z is offering a manual with a large community that offers support when modding. There are other options coming out as well - the new CTR, the Corolla GR and the new Z. It's not a bad time to be a car enthusiast (hell, even the current Mustang GT and Camaro ZL1 are incredible for their size and the modding ability as well). Anyway - end rant and I will be curious when the Supra comes out with a manual - and how that compares to the current market of things (ADM, shortages and all the other dealer BS we are all dealing with) :)

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2

Antiq8ted_Ex0

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
That color is terrible

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Nothing like over paying for a 370z w new motor lol. So much for aero efficiency etc. More and more that looks like a car slapped together and stamp new on it. Unfortunately reflects the performance car world at the mid to low end today!
Sponsored