All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Just saw some guy ranting on Tiktok about how they're testing the Z on the west coast and they only have 91 oct available. So now the car isn't making its full power + the "crappy" tires.. blah blah blah :rolleyes1::rolleyes1:

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
With all these reviews coming out now, I can only image Nissan is scrambling to ensure that the Nismo will be track worthy.

Oceans

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 A90
Well, my first encounter was with this one today, and it surprised me quite a bit. In person, it is a much more attractive car and has a good elegant balance to it. The metallic paint was very well done, and it seemed quite larger than the A90 even though not by much. The owner was really cool, and we traded stories of our past Zā€™s (basically all gens), him still owning the 350 and me still having the visor Mr. K signed at Blackhawk during itā€™s unveiling. His is one of the only two here, and 1 of 240 or so Prototype spec. I can only hope more owners will be like this guy.

F7631DE0-E937-4B2F-B6BD-0CF1F97FA22B.jpeg

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Ok 3 pages of comments. Most are well, its a daily, its a car to get until the Nismo. Its obvious the balloon has deflated in Z - Town.

The few still preaching are reaching. Tires and 2 sec delusions.

Again its just what Nissan is able to do with a limited budget. Nice car but not worth at all nearly 50k or some idiotic dealer markup. Its a GT and soft at that given the competition. Given the speed difference auto to auto - a 2.0 with the better interior and equipment/tech is almost as fast and a much better balanced ride/drive.

JustaCarguy.

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 WRX Hatchback
Gotta keep that same energy man, thatā€™s what itā€™s all about. So many damn excuses coming up about this Z. Itā€™s like I said before, all of a sudden everyone is becoming the ā€œbased in reality car enthusiastā€œ talking about how the test donā€™t mean anything because nobody ever drives like that in real life. Same people who will sit up in comment sections bench racing like a mug and arguing ā€œauto is fasterā€ etc are now all ā€œeh, itā€™s good enough for the streetā€ get outta here.

pandaman

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV Supra
Well, my first encounter was with this one today, and it surprised me quite a bit. In person, it is a much more attractive car and has a good elegant balance to it. The metallic paint was very well done, and it seemed quite larger than the A90 even though not by much. The owner was really cool, and we traded stories of our past Zā€™s (basically all gens), him still owning the 350 and me still having the visor Mr. K signed at Blackhawk during itā€™s unveiling. His is one of the only two here, and 1 of 240 or so Prototype spec. I can only hope more owners will be like this guy.

F7631DE0-E937-4B2F-B6BD-0CF1F97FA22B.jpeg
I know beauty is subjective, but that is one beautiful Z. I'm a fan.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
Paid shill no?? Excessive video production. He needs to read the Car and Driver report. Wait.......he is a paid shill lol :) :) I watch MUCH LESS You Tube now. Im impressed with how open Car and Driver was in terms of its view on the new Z and the Hagerty. Thats more than enough input showing what the Z is and IS NOT.
I enjoyed the picking the Z because it had better handling predictability and traction.... things that no other reviewer mentioned

That being said, other reviews did say the car does well at 6/10th but falls apart after that. So maybe he just didn't push it hard enough on the street to notice?

Either way, waaaay too many videos. I prefer quality over quantity.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
I enjoyed the picking the Z because it had better handling predictability and traction.... things that no other reviewer mentioned

That being said, other reviews did say the car does well at 6/10th but falls apart after that. So maybe he just didn't push it hard enough on the street to notice?

Either way, waaaay too many videos. I prefer quality over quantity.
Handling issues at 6-tenths is bad lol. Predictability would appear to be something the car is weak at just watching the Hagerty video and tie in the review by Car and Driver. The Z is a boat with way tooo much body roll to be taken seriously at all. Its a not so great GT overall and for what it does to 6tenths its certainly over priced.
Sponsored