All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra A91 Refraction
I just had my 2021 refraction Supra’s ECU bench unlocked and ready to build 700-800hp. Just look for one with an ECU before 06/20. Manuals are irrelevant for the Supra. I don’t even touch the paddles right now that’s how good the ZF transmission is. Shifts so well in sport mode. Once you get some serious power out of these, a transmission upgrade is all you need, not a manual.

pr0jekt_cha0s

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Did you read what I said? lol. I said at crank, not to the wheels. You lose between 15-20% for auto's and 10-15% for manuals to the wheels depending on the day at that particular time. I'd say 398-412hp to the wheels if my math is correct.
Ah yes, I was thinking to the wheels. I stand corrected.

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
The Supra aint so far behind lol
If I thought the Supra looked like clown shoes, I can assure you I wouldn't have spent CAD$60k in one but I'm concerned you think it does and you're considering it, or so you say :dunno:

In fairness, the Supra didn't look "great" either in pics from certain angles....totally different story in person which I doubt I'll be able to say about the Z. I can't get over that front grill. ?
I honestly was anticipating the uncovering and wanted it to be a good looking car, I've nothing against Nissan peeps but I was extremely disappointed.....so yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
I see the A90 guys are still so easily threatened... ??

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I didn't read any of this thread, mostly because lazy. But buy the car(s) you like. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. All of us idiots on the internet certainly don't matter especially if you're happy.

Buy the car you like, enjoy it, drive it, be happy when you open your garage. None of us matter.

Edit: On the flip, it's still just a car. Buy it, if you don't like it after a little bit or really hate that one weird angle of it, sell it. It's a damn car - not your personality.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Yup. WE'RE the ones threatened while trolls go out of their way to join this forum and talk shit :rofl:

Case in point, swiftly brought to you by none other than the forum's leading quintessential Superficial Car Guy™. :catfight:

Lvckv69

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Diesel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 911
Yup. WE'RE the ones threatened while trolls go out of their way to join this forum and talk shit :rofl:
Last time I checked, you were the one who started talking crap about the new Z when my only simple question was about buying the Supra or wait what the new Z has to offer lol. I'm not even a Nissan guy. I just happened to own a Z. Well, I used to. I'm a Porsche guy.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Last time I checked, you were the one who started talking crap about the new Z when my only simple question was about buying the Supra or wait what the new Z has to offer lol. I'm not even a Nissan guy. I just happened to own a Z. Well, I used to. I'm a Porsche guy.
So your a Porsche guy? Forget the Z…… Get the new gt3 and call it a day man!!
Sponsored