All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
I question your taste. The roof and wheels are aces. ;)

I know everyone has their own taste, I'm giving you shit.
Happy to take it - Fk your taste lol. I like black all round but the roof breaks the nice line of that color and black wheels are so 2009. The trend needs to DIE lol :)

Id go yellow brakes with that paint color /some silver or light grey wheels. Nice contrast. Again not sure whey they want black with all colors but 3 and in terms of 'heritage' the car was never sold that way till now???
Sponsored

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
Markups are straight up illegal in Canada, but since USA is the land of freedom(freedom in the wrong ways most of the time) anything goes, from crappy little FWD based crossovers that get marked-up to $50k, to hopped up economy cars that get marked-up to $100k, and the best part is that they are people out there that will actually buy them at those sorts of ridiculous prices, that's why the unethical dealerships(a.k.a. stealerships) will keep doing this sort of nonsense.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I have no idea how people can pre-order these cars without knowing 0-60, 1/4 mile, or any track times. Nissan knows for a fact that the Supra will blow its doors off. But the rumors of it being « the Supra killer » got out of hand. Nissan is back peddling slowly..

Let’s be honest, the true Supra killer is called a GTR

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
Markups are straight up illegal in Canada
The dealers here have ways around it. What usually happens is someone buys the car, sells it back to the dealer who then sells it as used. Used prices can be marked up so it’s not unusual to see current model year cars with ~1000km for an absurd price.

Just did a quick search on auto trader and found a 2LT C8 with 1,100km being sold at a Chevrolet dealership for around $40,000 over what the car would be new.

The preorders are good for people who want the Z, but it’s possible some of these will be dealers’ friends who sell them back to the dealerships after a week so they can be sold used at a markup.

Hopefully I’m wrong. I have no interest in the Z but I want it to do well for the people who do like them. God knows it’s hard enough to even find a car you like right now let alone at a decent price. I hope the dealerships don’t make it harder.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Yeah don't do that.

Canada is in a dictatorship right now.
Some people like dictatorships ??‍♂ Not me, but some do. I’m guessing those that speak poorly against freedoms..

It was a serious suggestion to whomever may be happier elsewhere, go for it