Analysis, Comments & Reactions from the Web about the new Supra

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
Here is the follow up to the brotha talking shit about the MKV. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Misha is nothing but full of shit. He made accusations to Lamborghini when they were making legitimate lap times on the Nurburgring and were dominating Porsches (and Porsche fighting back). He did this shit when the Aventador SV, Huracan Performante, and Aventador SVJ were gunning for the record. He was clearly choking on that big Porsche dick. His dumb claims about everything being doctored was so ridiculous and you can tell he was making the most bullshit points. I lost all respect for him immediately because even you were to show it to a toddler they can tell if there were differences or not. What was sad that his fans gobbled it all up and kept spewing crap on the internet.

At the end, Porsche and Lamborghini are both losers, VW is the winner.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Misha is nothing but full of shit. He made accusations to Lamborghini when they were making legitimate lap times on the Nurburgring and were dominating Porsches (and Porsche fighting back). He did this shit when the Aventador SV, Huracan Performante, and Aventador SVJ were gunning for the record. He was clearly choking on that big Porsche dick. His dumb claims about everything being doctored was so ridiculous and you can tell he was making the most bullshit points. I lost all respect for him immediately because even you were to show it to a toddler they can tell if there were differences or not. What was sad that his fans gobbled it all up and kept spewing crap on the internet.

Yep,they're pretty much the same

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S

Put your emotional view from his previous vid aside since it has nothing to do with this one.

On this vid, he actually likes the Supra and mentioned valid points, likes it and is planning to get one.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Put your emotional view from his previous vid aside since it has nothing to do with this one.

On this vid, he actually likes the Supra and mentioned valid points, likes it and is planning to get one.
It definitely isn't emotions from me. It was him being a fangirl (he paid the price later) and he actually apologized publicly as well. I just didn't bother because knowing his attitude to Lamborghini I just didn't click on his video. You're right though, maybe he changed and I didn't give him a chance to watch it. Maybe I should stop being so negative. :(

Last edited by a moderator: