Anyone see any orange 45th anniversary Supras on the road?

KevinKay

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Speed Glamping Tundra
Coming slightly back on trackā€¦

Anyone with rock guards and like or dislike how the front one lines up or not with the black graphic?

We take delivery this week and Iā€™m not gonna do ppf. But looking at rock guards. Thereā€™s a couple carbon fiber ones and of course the ZL1 and Armaspeed options.

Anybody have pics of any of them on a 45th with the graphic?

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
I have over 2500 miles on my 45th and while there is what appears to be very fine black brake dust behind the front tires (easily wiped clean off my PPF with waterless car wash and a microfiber towel), I have not yet seen any chipped paint or other damage behind front or back tires, and I've driven on the highway, plenty of times.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

Anyone with rock guards and like or dislike how the front one lines up or not with the black graphic?

We take delivery this week and Iā€™m not gonna do ppf. But looking at rock guards. Thereā€™s a couple carbon fiber ones and of course the ZL1 and Armaspeed options.

Check these out:

https://megachipusa.com/products/gr-supra

CWO5805

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Milan Blast Manual

I have the ZL1 addons ones installed on my Mikan. Let me know what angles you want and ill upload

KevinKay

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Speed Glamping Tundra
I have the ZL1 addons ones installed on my Mikan. Let me know what angles you want and ill upload
Thanks!

Iā€™m mostly interested in the front and how it looks next to the graphic. So maybe from the front 3/4, direct from the side, and from the rear looking at the front one?

KevinKay

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Speed Glamping Tundra
We took delivery yesterday and itā€™s awesome. Manual Mikan.

But.

Black Supra badge on the back. I thought all manuals got the red.

I know someone on this thread had a red badge on their automatic and asked the dealer to fix it, and I canā€™t remember who it was. I was really looking forward to that red badge of courage.

Is the whole red/manual black/auto thing supposed to hold true for the Mikans?

IMG_9376.jpeg
IMG_9408.jpeg

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Firstly, the red Supra badge on the orange looks absolutely horrendous.. be grateful your car came with the correct badge. Secondly, the red Supra badge only came on select US "A91" Special Editions and on MT vehicles in Europe only.

I was really looking forward to that red badge of courage.
I don't want to throw stones, but has anyone noticed that it appears to be a very special and select breed that chooses this more expensive orangey-red duco coloured Supra? šŸ˜‚

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT / 2007 Mazdaspeed3
Firstly, the red Supra badge on the orange looks absolutely horrendous.. be grateful your car came with the correct badge. Secondly, the red Supra badge only came on select US "A91" Special Editions and on MT vehicles in Europe only.

I don't want to throw stones, but has anyone noticed that it appears to be a very special and select breed that chooses this more expensive orangey-red duco coloured Supra? šŸ˜‚
I agree with that red badge on Orange not looking so hot. Makes me think about smoking the tail lights and reflector for that reason alone. The black badge is perfect! Also, I'd be surprised if he had any real choice like myself in the color unless you were REALLY willing to wait. Although my first choices were the Stratosphere Blue then then Black, I found an Orange one too and jumped on it to end my months of searching and placing deposits. Bet he is stoked just to have gotten a Supra like the rest of us. No matter the color, this car is beautiful.

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
We took delivery yesterday and itā€™s awesome. Manual Mikan.

But.

Black Supra badge on the back. I thought all manuals got the red.

I know someone on this thread had a red badge on their automatic and asked the dealer to fix it, and I canā€™t remember who it was. I was really looking forward to that red badge of courage.

Is the whole red/manual black/auto thing supposed to hold true for the Mikans?

IMG_9376.jpeg
IMG_9408.jpeg
I ended up paying $135 for that red badge that was installed at the port of entry. Since I felt that it did not provide enough contrast, I had the dealership swap it out for a black badge. My car has an auto trans.p

20231118_125945.jpg

Revenge134

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th anniversary GR Supra, 2024 TypeR, RS5
This is actually my second Mikan MT. I found the first by chance about bought it with 714miles. Then 2 days later Iā€™m messing around in CARFAX and notice a ā€œluxury car company ā€œ had owned it. I also noticed it was registered as Commercial. After investigating I learn the car was offered in AZ as a luxury rental car. After reading about engine breaking in I then searched and this time found a few new ones for sale. Long story but short version I bought my second with 4 miles. After seeing the two siting next to each other I noticed the first had a low quality PPF on it and it doesnā€™t look like paint was prepped before installing it. Much happier with second one and only lost the carbon mirror caps that was on the first car.

IMG_2880.jpeg

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
~ Has anyone installed these on their Supra yet? I'd love some feedback. I have the ZL1 version but these seem to be more of a molded set up.

IMG_1598.jpeg
Yes, that's my car on the site. They definitely conform easier and look better for longer. They're more aerodynamic too if you care about autocross / track day stuff. There's some adjustability in it to have it stick out wider or shorter depending on your wheel needs.

CWO5805

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Milan Blast Manual
Thanks!

Iā€™m mostly interested in the front and how it looks next to the graphic. So maybe from the front 3/4, direct from the side, and from the rear looking at the front one?
here ya go!
IMG_0609.jpeg
IMG_0608.jpeg
IMG_0607.jpeg
IMG_0606.jpeg
IMG_0605.jpeg
IMG_0604.jpeg