Anyone see any orange 45th anniversary Supras on the road?

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
It looks like this is not a preferred color, since dealerships seem to have them without buyers (not pending). The whites look like they are being taken before or shortly after delivery.
Sponsored

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Maybe they got an insane markup? Id maybe take one if a dealer sold it to me msrp

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
I doubt they are out already. Will prob see a few within the next month or 2 though.

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I haven't seen any, either, but if you look at Toyota's Supra tracker, the white 45th anniversary ones are all reserved, whereas the majority of orange ones are not. I'd be interested if they were metallic orange ( like the Evora GT orange).
Some show a multi-thousand dollar markup; others do not. Maybe the unreserved ones are more likely to be discounted.

WarpDriveKid

First Name
Clemente
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clementbphotography.com
Car(s)
MKIII, MKIV, MKV, RX2, Datsun Truck, Mini JCW
Mikan Blast will be on the road in the beginning weeks of November or so. From what some dealers have mentioned, they'll be hitting the Customs/docks last week or so in October, before dealers get them. Absolute Zero has been out before and does look good no doubt. But Mikan Blast will be the premiere color for the 45th, thus dealers will continue to have a firm grip on them. If any will sit, it will be sitting because the premium is on the rise and they know it.

DrSupra

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
What I discovered looking for my car is dealers will have the car on autotrader before they get it in stock and will even keep it posted after they sell it to try to get you to put a deposit for a future car. The cars will show on Toyota's website too as available but then you'll inquire and they'll say they were spoken for. I also suspect some dealers will have such ridiculous markups they'll be waiting for the right fool to come along and take it those marked up cars off their hands.

I suspect dealers are going to be expecting customers to pay similar markups as they got for A91 MTs (i.e., 10K plus in some instance), which is wild to me.

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I agree. I have inquired to dealerships that supposedly had an unreserved Supra, only to be told that it was, in fact, reserved by someone.
I have decided that the 45th edition colors are not for me. The good news is that the longer I wait, the more SSI I will receive. The downside is that the longer it takes to sell my other car, the less it may be worth.

Illest1Five

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra MT 45th Anniversary, '06 Impreza STI
Some of the first batches of 45th Anniversary editions in LA have reached the port and will arrive at dealers by early October. More will trickle in throughout the coming weeks/months.

From my west coast dealer experiences, Absolute Zero 45th was easier to reserve at small or no mark up when they were available. Majority of Mikan Blasts had large mark ups, some as high as $20k+, but most dealers had "modest" $10k mark ups as the starting price. MT Mikan Blasts tend to have larger mark ups and difficult to negotiate down.

Digitalprty

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited
Mikan Blast will be on the road in the beginning weeks of November or so. From what some dealers have mentioned, they'll be hitting the Customs/docks last week or so in October, before dealers get them.
Do you happen to know when the regular 2024 3.0 premiums might start to hit the roads?

WarpDriveKid

First Name
Clemente
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clementbphotography.com
Car(s)
MKIII, MKIV, MKV, RX2, Datsun Truck, Mini JCW
Being that I'm very interested in a 45th AGRS (at least that's what's I'm now calling it) I've been monitoring and had my ear to the ground for a good while now. As for other models, I have not investigated. Getting other models can vary, because if the particular dealership you're working with does not have a certain car, they can possibly access it from another source. I know there's Toyota personnel on the forums, maybe they'll see this post and chime in. I hope this helps somewhat.

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
Does this version have the new frontend? The one with the secondary vent in the middle towards the emblem? Better airflow through the cooler stack.

Is it just on the gt3 version... really want to buy one
Sponsored