Best exhaust systems in the market??

Exhaust sustems

• Total voters

Fuji808

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal Supra Premium
Anyone have Capristo.....or Urban Exhaust from Australia?
Sponsored

Last edited:

GGorman

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
Has anyone used Remnants full exhaust kit? For the money it looks really good.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I have the turboback system. It has a nice deep tone and Is easy to install. I enjoy it and have not had any issues.
Any drone? CEL from the downpipe? How is clearance around the mufflers in the back? Often looks low to the ground

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Any drone? CEL from the downpipe? How is clearance around the mufflers in the back? Often looks low to the ground
Yes you will get a cel from the downpipe because it doesn't have a cat. Clearance is fine by the mufflers I have not bottomed out on anything myself. With resonators in there is no drone.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
If anyone has exhaust related questions or need assistance ordering brands, feel free to reach out!

-Josh
I have an AWE track exhaust with catless dp. My wife loves the sound but I would prefer to tone it down on my way back and forth to track. Would the AWE track to touring conversion take out some of the drone for me? And do you sell that? Thanks Josh

Also, does the touring have the ability to sound as loud as my track exhaust. As in, can I do this conversion w/out my wife finding out 😉 (in all seriousness). I’m wanting the best of both worlds. May not be possible. If so I’ll stick with loud as thunder that I have now.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Yes the touring would make a huge difference, catted downpipe would make a huge difference too, either or. Track to touring being cheaper and easier to swtich. AWE touring is 100% drone free (except with the addition of the dp)

The touring won't be as loud as the track but still loud with a catless DP. Yes we're an AWE direct dealer.

-Josh

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
amazing video, makes me with the AWE Touring came with valves, always seems to sound the best.

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
I have AWE resonated touring on a stock dp (which AWE says isn't the perfect combo, they recommend unresonated for stock dp) and I'm liking it so far. It's a deeper tone for any exhaust noise, gurgles are louder, and top half of rev range doesn't actually sound much louder, volume was added in the lower end. I'm considering the HKS, those are the only 2 that have continued to come up for my use case (Daily driver, occasional track / autox)

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
If anyone on here pulled the trigger on the RK Ti valved street exhaust that just released, if you could sound off with a video once you get it/install it I would be forever grateful.

SupraDOc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayenne Turbo, STi
If anyone on here pulled the trigger on the RK Ti valved street exhaust that just released, if you could sound off with a video once you get it/install it I would be forever grateful.
+1, would love to hear this vs the Ark dts