Best jack stand

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Anyone have a favorite jack stand for the Supra?

Loved this video btw!
Sponsored

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
I have stands from harbor freight (Pittsburgh brand). I'm probably going to need stand pads for them.

I've also got rhino ramps but might consider quikjack as a lifting solution.

adawine

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra
Those Torin aluminum Jack stands are my absolute favorites. Less failure prone imo, super lightweight for taking to the track, and they fit perfectly under the lca mounting location. T43004L is the model I think.

Also, project farm is pretty much responsible for the majority of tools I own. Fantastic channel.

robotvoice

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Audi A3 quattro
I have stands from harbor freight (Pittsburgh brand). I'm probably going to need stand pads for them.

I've also got rhino ramps but might consider quikjack as a lifting solution.
Harbor Freight
Double check your model numbers to make sure they are part of the recall they did a few years back: https://images.harborfreight.com/hftweb/recalls/Jack-Stand-Recall-56371_61196_61197.pdf

I trashed mine from HF even though they weren't technically part of the recall and replaced them with some Torin stands. I eventually moved over to some QuickJacks but still use the stands on occasion.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Double check your model numbers to make sure they are part of the recall they did a few years back: https://images.harborfreight.com/hftweb/recalls/Jack-Stand-Recall-56371_61196_61197.pdf

I trashed mine from HF even though they weren't technically part of the recall and replaced them with some Torin stands. I eventually moved over to some QuickJacks but still use the stands on occasion.
My original ones were recalled. I just bought new ones about 8 months ago so should be fine now.

Thanks for the heads up

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have those Big Red ones and like them. I use QuickJacks 99% of the time though.
Me too, I love my Quickjacks. So much easier for me these days just to pop up the whole car, lock them into place, even if I'm just taking off one wheel for whatever reason.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium

nebulous13

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT Supra CU Later Grey
Pardon my ignorance, but how do you get them under the car with just those 4 small jack points? I jack up a corner using the jack pad adapter but then donā€™t know of a safe place to put a jack stand.

I hate getting it back from a shop to find those plastic jack points destroyed because they donā€™t use an adapter.

nebulous13

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT Supra CU Later Grey
Pardon my ignorance, but how do you get them under the car with just those 4 small jack points? I jack up a corner using the jack pad adapter but then donā€™t know of a safe place to put a jack stand.

I hate getting it back from a shop to find those plastic jack points destroyed because they donā€™t use an adapter.
Never mind. I tried the magnifying glass thing in the top right and found this: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/jacking-lifting-points.2497/