• Total voters

speaser

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT SE, 2019 TRD 4runner
Since joining this forum, I've seen a lot of comments on the burbles - many for, and many against.

Let's see what the ratio looks like!
Sponsored

BuyHighSellLow

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Premium, MK6 Jetta
Dialed mine down a tiny bit with ecutek, but overall I love some burbles.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Dialed mine down a tiny bit with ecutek, but overall I love some burbles.
Same

The people who dial them up to max and drive down city streets at 5am sounding like a fucking mobile anti-aircraft gun can go to hell, but a little bit of burble and pop on downshifts sounds good.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Hate. With a passion. Totally robs the fun of a sharper throttle and quicker transmission with the lovely downshifts from having an AWE exhaust. Normal is not as fun but the bark of those downshifts sound so much better without the burbles.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
They're crap.

One bang every now and again during hard driving, or even a bang on IGN cut like a sequential would be ok.

But when you're trying to find *exhaust videos* and every one is judged on how the pops and bangs sound - not how the car ACTUALLY SOUNDS under load or decel - makes me wanna yeet the PC out the window.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Love them in stock-ish 2020 form. But people who dial them up to the max are f’ing obnoxious.

Last edited:

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I love the burbbles, i hate the pop pop pop crap. the gurgling and burbling though i dont mind at all. One thing i love about my Payn tune over my Visconti tune. the Payn tune just has burbles the Visconti tune just does this pop pop pop then the burbles.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
love the stock amount, on my 2020 I turned them off completely but just had some really large flames with them off, all app controlled through ECUtek. The burble pattern on the manual 23 is the best of any year I’ve seen yet, 2020 was a little much, 21 not enough, 22 hit or miss, my 23 perfect

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Why can’t I have both?

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I think they're fine as long as they're OEM-like. If you're tuned and have the option to lengthen the duration and volume then it can be a bit much, especially with aftermarket DPs and catbacks.

A few exotics have them from the factory and sound great. Oh, and who doesn't love them in the F-Type Jags... :love:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I think they're fine as long as they're OEM-like. If you're tuned and have the option to lengthen the duration and volume then it can be a bit much, especially with aftermarket DPs and catbacks.

A few exotics have them from the factory and sound great. Oh, and who doesn't love them in the F-Type Jags... :love:
Prior f type owner and it was obnoxious lol I blew my cats out 6 times … no joke
Sponsored