Burger Tuning BMS Elite BMW/Supra B58TU Charge Pipe Blow-Off Valve (BOV) Kit

SupraCess

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 GR Surpa and a turbocharged FRS
I haven't noticed any performance issues yet.
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Of course, I understand if I can achieve a flutter, it would ā€˜fuck up my turboā€™.
I don't see how that's possible when this is a system never designed for a bypass valve in the first place.

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I don't see how that's possible when this is a system never designed for a bypass valve in the first place.
That sentence was in response to those I asked about the flutter and they responded with ā€œthatā€™s compressor surge and you donā€™t want thatā€.

a90fresh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90 3.0 Premium
thank you brother.
im guessing you youā€™d rather stick with the pink if it didnā€™t cause you issues?
We'll there's a tiny lag at the very beginning of the pedal press when your in the very lower RPM's, because the the BOV is open at the very beginning of the pedal press (if you roll your windows down, you can hear the BOV open at the very beginning of the pedal press.). Again, barely noticeable. But yes, after trying out the Orange spring, yesterday, I've already swapped it back to the Pink. The BOV sounds are so nice to hear, I don't mind the tiny lag at the very beginning of the pedal press.

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
Is anyone with a MT having a issue?

Shadows_mkv

First Name
Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0 Premium MT
What goes right here the Hole on other side is closed by the line, I was getting really bad leak and realized this hole is not covered

also why is the orange part of the bov showing? Does that mean its not seated properly?

IMG_1034.jpeg

IMG_1035.jpeg

Last edited:

Shadows_mkv

First Name
Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0 Premium MT
For those of you that are running this bov, I noticed some of you said theres no more turbo flutter? I can still hear mine? Also when building boost I can kinda feel the car almost like bog forward and back only on 1st and 2nd gear, 1st time running a bov so not sure how a leak sounds?

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
For those of you that are running this bov, I noticed some of you said theres no more turbo flutter? I can still hear mine? Also when building boost I can kinda feel the car almost like bog forward and back only on 1st and 2nd gear, 1st time running a bov so not sure how a leak sounds?
Show a video of both those you explained!

Lemmy

First Name
Emran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Hello folks,

got my chargepipe and BOV installed today. Didnā€™t get any real complaints from my installer , he said that he thought it was pretty straight forward. The only thing he wasnā€™t a fan of , is one of the lines is kind folded \ almost pinched, but it runs fine , Iā€™ll see if I can get a pic later.

have only driven about 1.5 hours since I had it installed , didnā€™t notice any issues. No lights. I have noticeably less turbo flutter (MSTv2 intake) at higher boost when I let off , but itā€™s replaced with the sharp BOV sound. At Low boost , you still hear more flutter and almost not BOV. I love the way it sounds and was smiling the whole time in the drive home.

Sponsored