Canada 2023 manual orders -

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
You do realize even in canada we can't custom order anything. They basically get colors randomly / try to match your desired spec coming in.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Iā€™m curious how they know manual Supra allocation but not Corolla gr pricing or allocation yet

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
I put a deposit down at my dealer in Montreal on April 28th.

no word on allocations yet.

pal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 BMW M2, 2013 Audi TT RS, 2007 BMW Z4M Coupe
My dealer her in the US knows nothing about allocations, arrivals etc. Heā€™s simply taken small deposits to maintain an ordered list for when the time is right.

Freewill

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra MT, Ford Focus ST, Fiat500Abarth,
I've put a deposit down for allocation in BC for a manual but no word yet other than seeing the dealer specs for colours, options etc. I had ignored the Supra up until a manual was offered. Its a great car with an auto, but I prefer manuals and was going to buy either a Z or Mustang until the manual Supra was announced. Very hopeful I will actually get one but with the shortages everywhere I'm uncertain I will see one or not.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I have a family member who owns a Toyota dealership and I actually spoke to them about manual Supra allocations and that some members on the forum got some.

He basically said the dealership is just locking in a future customer, and that no allocations have been given by Toyota to any dealership. So not to burst too many bubbles, but don't trust your salesman all that much.

My brother works at a BMW dealership, and his GM already promised like 4 different people an allocation for a 2023 BMW m2. They put deposits down. The dealership won't be getting allocations for months.

Long story short, dont trust dealership talk. They're just in it for the money.

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
Oh, I fully understand that I put a refundable deposit down for a place in line, and as far as I know I'm #1 (but again, not trusting the salesperson because there's a lot of snakes out there)

OP
OP

5AMPWR

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Sti Sport tech - 2023 Manual 3.0 - On order
Ditto

worst case get deposit back and get an M4 competition
Sponsored