Dinan_Engineering

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinancars.com
Car(s)
GR Supra 2.0, 2x GR Supra 3.0's and countless BMWs
Apologies for not chiming in this past week, was at Tesla show (very odd thing to attend in comparion to ICE shows) and then vacation. Seems like most questions and what not have been answered though so thanks community! Looking forward to seeing some more videos as more kits installed, etc.

I've been keeping my eye out for this for a while now and it seems to me like they have a winner with this. Looks to be exactly what I've been looking for in terms of price and sound and I can't wait to get this and the intake on once its in the cards for me. Now that this is out though, I wonder if there are any future project that we get to look forward to from Dinan or if this is the end of the line.
There are a few more products for the platform still in the pipeline. One of them will be very soon. At that point its going to be a bit of wait and see how well everything is adopted and recieved before we entertain going down a deeper hole with items that are a bit less mainstream or "race" oriented. That said, feedback has been very positive so I don't foresee us quietly stepping away from the platform or anything. Just a matter of how deep down the rabbit hole we go going forward.

Considering I have a slew of Dinan built BMW's I was not expecting the Supra to go down this rabbit hole.

I'm trying to leave this thing alone.

LOL
What's the fun in that? Give in to your desires... =)

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Just gotta say "don't forget to like comment and subscribe" šŸ¤£
Also, throw in a "Hi guyszz!" In the beginning and watch the subscribers and money roll in!!

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cu A91MT, 02 Spec E46, 04 Sequoia
Very curious about volume level in normal mode compared to stock muffler and if there is any drone for manual cars. If anyone installs one on a manual car in Orange County CA, Iā€™d love to give it a listen. I was trying not to do anymore mods but as a BMW nerd I canā€™t resist Dinan.

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
Very curious about volume level in normal mode compared to stock muffler and if there is any drone for manual cars. If anyone installs one on a manual car in Orange County CA, Iā€™d love to give it a listen. I was trying not to do anymore mods but as a BMW nerd I canā€™t resist Dinan.
got mine installed with AA catted dp. Normal mode is just a tad louder but a bit lower note. In sport mode itā€™s a lot louder and still sounds pretty good. It definitely makes your presence known. Some of the volume increase is due partly to the high flow dp.

Last edited:

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
got mine installed with AA catted dp. Normal mode is just a tad louder but a bit lower note. In sport mode itā€™s a lot louder and still sounds pretty good. It definitely makes your presence known. Some of the volume increase is due partly to the high flow dp.
Thanks for the note. So you got both installed at same time? I already have a 200 cell Kenji installed so Iā€™m covered on that volume increase.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Has anyone taken any legit SPL readings with a meter?

I'm very interested in this exhaust for my car, however I regularly drive a track with an 88 dB exhaust limit and I want to be sure valve closed would not get me black flagged.

Last edited:

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
Thanks for the note. So you got both installed at same time? I already have a 200 cell Kenji installed so Iā€™m covered on that volume increase.
yea. Had the dp for a couple weeks waiting for son in law to come up for my second track day to help install. But then I got the exhaust and got antsy and just put the car up on jacks and did it myself.

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Nice pricing on the exhaust I did black tips on my Stock exhaust maybe its time for an exhaust will this exhaust fit aftermarket Downpipes???

82D177A1-CE29-458D-B083-6C0D423D166D.jpeg

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice pricing on the exhaust I did black tips on my Stock exhaust maybe its time for an exhaust will this exhaust fit aftermarket Downpipes???

82D177A1-CE29-458D-B083-6C0D423D166D.jpeg

Yep, downpipes (for the most part) all use the same tubing diameters as stock!

Last edited:

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
AA catted DP + stock exhaust (sport mode)

AA catted DP + Dinan exhaust (sport mode)

Last edited:

Crafte

First Name
Q
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91
Any MT owners get drone around 3-4K rpm?
Sponsored