Do all 2021 3.0 have navigation?

Jah29

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
987, ZL11LE, ND2
I am looking at a used toyota certified 3.0 with 1600 miles. Base model with fabric seats. Window sticker says navigation, but it sais plug in phone or something when I pushed the map button. Too busy driving on the windy road the dealer sent me on to fiddle with it. Do you think it has nav, but it wasn’t set up? I know people have trouble getting the nav initialized on some cars. Do all of the 2021 3.0 cone with Nav or is it possible this one doesn’t have it?

thanks
Sponsored

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
I am looking at a used toyota certified 3.0 with 1600 miles. Base model with fabric seats. Window sticker says navigation, but it sais plug in phone or something when I pushed the map button. Too busy driving on the windy road the dealer sent me on to fiddle with it. Do you think it has nav, but it wasn’t set up? I know people have trouble getting the nav initialized on some cars. Do all of the 2021 3.0 cone with Nav or is it possible this one doesn’t have it?

thanks
Based on Toyota's online build tool, I'd say it depends if that car was optioned with it or not.
Dunno if that can be unlocked with coding or not, but there is also aftermarket support to add things as well. Mine came with nav, but I added Bimmertech's MMI prime to add Android Auto as an example.

1626015807967.png

Control With Navigation - Standard on Premium, Available on Base

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
3.0 base does not but it is an option
3.0 premium is standard.

The easiest way to tell is look at the center control button. The buttons without Navigation will have a Com button, 5 buttons, and have a smaller wheel dial.

The buttons with Navigation will have a Maps button, 7 buttons, and a larger wheel dial.

Attachments

OP
OP

Jah29

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
987, ZL11LE, ND2
3.0 base does not but it is an option
3.0 premium is standard.

The easiest way to tell is look at the center control button. The buttons without Navigation will have a Com button, 5 buttons, and have a smaller wheel dial.

The buttons with Navigation will have a Maps button, 7 buttons, and a larger wheel dial.
okay, great! It did have a maps button, wasn’t functional. But since it has it that means it has navigation. Thanks!!
Sponsored