Do you guys ever get tired of others bashing your A90 Supra? / Tired of the BMW comments?

How much negative comments do you get a day on your A90?

• Total voters

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Like some have said in this thread, just reply with a "Thank you" and walk away. Don't give them the satisfaction of trying to irritate you.
This! When the haters fail to get you react to their stupidity they generally retreat to their mom's basement.
Sponsored

JAhmed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
Have had nothing but positive comments on my car. Certainly attracts more positive attention than the 458...

Zilvally

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra A90
In real life, I’ve gotten the most love from drivers of LCs, Type-Rs, other BMWs, other Toyotas, etc.

I only really see asinine bmw comments from ig comment section. Click into their profiles and they’re likely driving a common commuter or nothing at all...

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I think some y'all just need to let it go. Not everyone is going to like your car and will come at you with stupid comments, but that's ok as long as you like it. That's what really matters. You brought it for yourself, and not for the world.

Like some have said in this thread, just reply with a "Thank you" and walk away. Don't give them the satisfaction of trying to irritate you.
He touches up on the whole BMW thing throughout the vid.

DaBear723

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I've had the car for almost a year now, and I haven't got any hate but the opposite. From pictures and the hate that I read on the internet, I wasn't sure about the Supra and was going to wait for the C8, but my wife told me to go check it out before making a decision. I'm glad I did because I love my car. The thing I don't like is when I want to be low key because this thing screams LOOK AT ME!!! That and when I go shopping or wherever, there is always someone hovering over the car or taking pics or videos or wanting to talk about it. And lastly, she is a goddamn dude magnet lol.

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I have received mostly a lot of love from everybody that sees it. A ton of thumbs up and occasionally someone recording with their phone. Only one dickhead in a shitty Hyundai riding shotgun yelled out something stupid when I was getting gas not too long ago. The WORST thing is just everybody trying you on the street. It’s ridiculous.

ThicWhips

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thicf30.com
Car(s)
A90 Supra
He touches up on the whole BMW thing throughout the vid.

I tried to keep it as brief as possible, there is obviously much to be discussed about this car. Even with its quirks, it is a fantastic platform. The criticism is mostly coming from kids on tiktok that have zero understanding as to why toyota and bmw forged this relationship, but lets be honest...they aren't in the market to buy these cars anyways. If you own this car, you know people love it in person. The collaboration makes complete sense, Toyota needed a 2jz I6T replacement, bmw had one and it was nearly there.. toyota dialed it in and fixed the reliability issues (We are getting the best of both worlds). If toyota were to spend that money on the R&D to make a new 2JZ that would comply with today's emission standards we would be looking at a supra that costs upwards of $100k. Collaborations between car manufacturers are nothing new, but kids don't want to discuss that. My opinion, lean in..embrace the BMW collab and let them pout.

ThicWhips

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thicf30.com
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I have received mostly a lot of love from everybody that sees it. A ton of thumbs up and occasionally someone recording with their phone. Only one dickhead in a shitty Hyundai riding shotgun yelled out something stupid when I was getting gas not too long ago. The WORST thing is just everybody trying you on the street. It’s ridiculous.
Believe me, it is ALWAYS the kids who cannot afford these cars that hate. That mentality is also what keeps them broke. lol

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Believe me, it is ALWAYS the kids who cannot afford these cars that hate. That mentality is also what keeps them broke. lol
0% chance that of one of those kids talking trash has a nicer car than us. 100% chance they're some 16 year old with a riced out civic lol.

MattPhantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I break necks and get thumbs up everywhere I go. Most of the people hating the car online weren't even born when the mk4 supra stopped production but want the nostalgia of a "3jz".....what?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Most people don't even know what it is let alone the type of engine/platform it's based off of. The ones that do just say "Nice Supra" and go about their day.

Drifter

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I've only had the car a month and at least a dozen people have made positive comments. One guy did say "it's a BMW only sharper looking" . I responded, "yep, it's BMW with a Toyota price tag"

JustaCarguy.

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 WRX Hatchback
0% chance that of one of those kids talking trash has a nicer car than us. 100% chance they're some 16 year old with a riced out civic lol.

Yep, the dudes rolling around in a 350z (or something else) with mismatch body panels, a loud for no reason exhaust and 230k+ miles on the clock are typically the ones trying to trash on these newer cars.
Sponsored

Last edited: