Gifts & Goodies From TOYOTA & Dealers

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Someone got this!!! Damn!!!

9D7FB5BE-F3B1-40C2-BC99-E0AE5E14ED8C.jpeg
I think that’s more of bargaining chip as to get the dealership to throw in some free stuff to be included in the deal.... I mean what’s a few dollars in goodies after charging you $2-$5k above invoice? Lol
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I got the water bottle, 2 mugs, a bunch of pens, said no to the shirt

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
I’ve been searching up and down for Supra merch, I’ve found everything in that picture for purchase besides the watch. Don’t think it’s actually a supra watch, but if it is I want one lol

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
I’ve been searching up and down for Supra merch, I’ve found everything in that picture for purchase besides the watch. Don’t think it’s actually a supra watch, but if it is I want one lol
Toyota Outfitters had the watch for sale when the car came out back in July 19. Lasted about a month before it sold out. Maybe with the a91 more stuff will be available.

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Outfitters had the watch for sale when the car came out back in July 19. Lasted about a month before it sold out. Maybe with the a91 more stuff will be available.
dang, anyone know what it was called so I can search for one second hand?

J’s Mk5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Premium
Update: I sent the manager a picture of the swag bag that someone got—-the hat, shirt, water bottle and watch and she just replied asking what shirt size I needed—-so maybe it is as simple as asking!! Please feel free to use forward the picture!! She said that was exactly what she needed!! Let me know how it works out!

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update: I sent the manager a picture of the swag bag that someone got—-the hat, shirt, water bottle and watch and she just replied asking what shirt size I needed—-so maybe it is as simple as asking!! Please feel free to use forward the picture!! She said that was exactly what she needed!! Let me know how it works out!
Just tried this for the 2nd or 3rd time with my dealer. If I get another no they might just get a review about it. I’m getting a little upset that I’ve got a launch car and received none of this cool stuff. :mad::mad:

J’s Mk5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Premium
Just got this confirmation back from the customer service manager—BUT I only got this far because of the review I had already left!

I am happy to hear that! I will get this last issue taken care of for you okay? I will call you as soon as we receive your gear.

Thank you

J’s Mk5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Premium
Apparently my swag has arrived—I’ll got pick it up next week—-kinda excited to get it! Lol

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey guys.
I’ve sold my supra but I just got a random fed ex tracking from “printing division” out of Texas that has “sup” in the part number.
Does this line up with anyone else’s launch edition shipment info?

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey guys. Got a random shipment notification from “printing division” today that has “SUP” in the part number. Thinking this may be my launch edition booklet? Sad because I’ve already sold the car :(

anyone else get the same tracking?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey guys. Got a random shipment notification from “printing division” today that has “SUP” in the part number. Thinking this may be my launch edition booklet? Sad because I’ve already sold the car :(

anyone else get the same tracking?
It's the exit interview :p.
That was indeed the notification I got months ago for the booklet.
Sponsored