First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
It 100% does.

IMG_0026.PNG
Circling around on this. Does anyone know how to code this out with BimmerCode. Heard it could be done but can’t find the actual code to do it. Seems like it would be good to post here if available.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Circling around on this. Does anyone know how to code this out with BimmerCode. Heard it could be done but can’t find the actual code to do it. Seems like it would be good to post here if available.
You cannot.

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
some know-it-all noob starting calling people keyboard warriors because he didn't like the advice he was getting. i stayed out of it because I thought it was a troll account, but razorlab took the bait.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
some know-it-all noob starting calling people keyboard warriors because he didn't like the advice he was getting. i stayed out of it because I thought it was a troll account, but razorlab took the bait.
I was told once if you ever find yourself in prison to walk up to the baddest mofo you see and slap the shit out of him. You know - earn respect by showing no fear. Maybe that's what this noob tried to do.

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
I think spool may have sent me the wrong low pressure line. Did yours look like this:

IMG_2418.jpeg

IMG_2419.jpeg

Sorry. I started a new job after taking months off and it's taking ALL my time right now.
I sent them pictures of my setup preinstall and they custom made the lines to fit. So mine don't look exactly like yours.

Mpower3jz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE
Am I reading this right? I have a 2020 LE and I'm going the pi route with. Did I waste money buying the Visconti pi kit with motiv controller?

Screenshot_20240514-173708.png

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Am I reading this right? I have a 2020 LE and I'm going the pi route with. Did I waste money buying the Visconti pi kit with motiv controller?

Screenshot_20240514-173708.png
This is... bizarre.

The ECUs are the same, it's just the unlock process that's different.

Kennith82

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Mpower3jz said:
So I do need the Visconti pi kit with motiv controller I ordered?
Long story short: You don't need the Visconti kit, but the Visconti kit comes with everything you need to get started with port injection, excluding the fuel rail. There's other kits, such as the TMS kit. The only thing these kits do is make it much easier to install the Reflex unit. (I think Visconti has some sort of special firmware? Doesn't seem important).

At the end of the day you only really need something to control the port fuel injectors. MOTIV reflex is one method to doing that, but there's AIC, or Maxxecu, or the BM3 Rev2 (whenever it comes out).

The main benefit to MOTIV Reflex is that the tuner can talk to the Reflex through the ECU using MHD+ or EcuTek, rather than program the Reflex independently. It can also dynamically control port fuel injection.

Mpower3jz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE
Long story short: You don't need the Visconti kit, but the Visconti kit comes with everything you need to get started with port injection, excluding the fuel rail. There's other kits, such as the TMS kit. The only thing these kits do is make it much easier to install the Reflex unit. (I think Visconti has some sort of special firmware? Doesn't seem important).

At the end of the day you only really need something to control the port fuel injectors. MOTIV reflex is one method to doing that, but there's AIC, or Maxxecu, or the BM3 Rev2 (whenever it comes out).

The main benefit to MOTIV Reflex is that the tuner can talk to the Reflex through the ECU using MHD+ or EcuTek, rather than program the Reflex independently. It can also dynamically control port fuel injection.
Thanks for explaining. I went with the Visconti harness kit with motiv so I should be good. I'll be pairing it with an intake manifold, fuel rail, ID 1050's, and a lpfp.
Sponsored