• GRMN with an S55.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
It's actually going to be a plug-in hybrid.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'd totally dig a hybrid version of the car. If they're going for pure performance this seems to be the right answer. I think whatever they do will be a limited edition, extremely expensive, and nearly impossible to get. Also, Hamilton will win in Mexico this weekend and the moon landings were faked.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
I don't reckon they could get more power from the B58 without breaching emissions specifications, so hence the S58. I'm not convinced M will give that up.

If it does arrive it will be the GT4 car for the road IMHO

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
No GRMN, or if one shows up, it'll just be with uprated suspension and maybe some modest aero, so basically a roadgoing GT4EVO with a standard B58 like @MA617M said

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Japan doesn't have the pull on this Supra. It'd also be foolish to go the effort and make it region limited. At least on Supra.
Targa never happening.
B58 uprated? No examples of that to speak of. They've already gone from 335 to 382 with optimizations. If anything we'd have heard on Bimmer world other than 2023 X7s mild hybrid which would add unnecessary weight and who wants EV at lower speed from Supra..
I feel like s55 would be defeat for Toyota as in getting scraps from BMW.
Toyota sourced engine. What Mazda I6? I doubt it'll make it over.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I thought this too but.. umm.. the interior of the Supra is just this, no? 🤷‍♂️
Well the only inferior thing is iDrive6. But I think part of it is due to Supra dashboard. Otherwise it'd get live cockpit and what are you really missing out on with 7?

The most prominent change lies in the added BMW Live Cockpit and interactive features such as gesture control, improved personal voice assistant or the Digital Key app.
and who cares deeply for this ..
Live cockpit is nice if you use BMW nav. Gesture control is fun but gimmick. Voice ok. 6 is not too bad either. Digital key.. I've yet to use/trust it

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Well the only inferior thing is iDrive6. But I think part of it is due to Supra dashboard. Otherwise it'd get live cockpit and what are you really missing out on with 7?
What I was getting at is that the interior of the Supra is really just a previous generation BMW hand-me-down.. as the S55 would be.

It's no small irony however, that even a BMW hand-me-down is still leaps and bounds beyond current generation Toyota interiors. 😂
Sponsored