bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
1/4 they run 12.3 stock.
People are so jaded. 12.3 in the quarter is fast. And for a 6000+lb, 8ft tall brick, it's incredibly fast. Yeah, it's expensive, but it's an amazing achievement.

And that motor has a lot of headroom. Chiller/pully/exhaust/tune examples are putting down mid 700s at the (gigantic) wheels. With new injectors and a bigger charger, 1000HP is not crazy.

With some bolt ons and smaller wheels/tires, these things can be insane drag racing trucks.
Sponsored

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
People are so jaded. 12.3 in the quarter is fast. And for a 6000+lb, 8ft tall brick, it's incredibly fast. Yeah, it's expensive, but it's an amazing achievement.

And that motor has a lot of headroom. Chiller/pully/exhaust/tune examples are putting down mid 700s at the (gigantic) wheels. With new injectors and a bigger charger, 1000HP is not crazy.

With some bolt ons and smaller wheels/tires, these things can be insane drag racing trucks.
Nothing to do with Jade. It is fast, but I'm stating for the price it's beneath trackhawks and or Durango's.

It does look better than both though.

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
Couple of things: A) they don't produce the Trackhawks anymore, they stopped in 2021; B) the Trackhawks were like low $90s starting in 2021, so not exactly cheap. The TRX starts in the high 80s. So roughly the same price category as the trackhawks.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Yep, same price range. But for purely performance trackhawks >

Mark5

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 M2
Yep, definitely wasn't well into triple digits. It does the 1/4 mile at 12.3 secs @ 111mph so... I was also stock btw

I mean, they are limited to a like 100MPH top speed right? #JustTruckThings So we are all bound to win in a long enough race. But 700HP and AWD is no joke from a stand still, even lugging around 3 tons. Plus, I doubt any of these remain stock for more than a month.

I appreciate the absurdity of the TRX.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
As I get older I think I need a Raptor or F150 Tremor just so I can be comfy and drive over things.

Rented a shitty little Ford Ranger with the Turbo i4 for a work trip and was impressed by it.

My father in law has one of the new F150 Lariat and its just amazing how big that truck has gotten even when its "base".

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0

An "amazing achievement" would be having anyone with a 2 digit IQ, drive them. Every single one of these lifted "fast" trucks I've encountered, are driven by complete douches, with Pit Vipers.

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
It doesn't help that those Hoonigan idiots made a video of a Supra with almost no mods race against a 700hp Rapter R. You can tell its heavily biased to paint the Rapter as THE best. The video is cringeworthy. So those guys saw that and think big trucks are so much faster than a Supra.
I can say that I've barley beaten a full FBO raptor r who took the jump btw. That dude in the supra in the hoonigan video was too slow. It was a roll race in Dubai Autodrome track. Ill post a video as well. my car has a DP an intake and resonator delete with an ots map. So nothing crazy by any means. Don't mind me and my friend screaming we were just too hyped lmao.

Got_M

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Torched a duramax last night wanting a piece of the Supra. Poor guy.
Sponsored