I Love Smoking Big Trucks

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
There is always a bigger fish, and most people don’t have the $$ to compete at the top above 2000hp+ and against ams/underground type builds.

This thread is hilarious

PS - i love my lifted diesel truck and my small penis
Sponsored

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
1) Small penises. (Obviously).
2) Small Man's Syndrome
3) Type A / Raging Temper
4) Silently wonders to self why he didn't buy a Supra
5) Peaked in High School
6) Everyone they work with hates them
7) Double-digit IQ
8) Didn't get enough attention, or conversely too much attention from their parents
9) Beats their wife/girlfriend/dog
Checks out.

Jesse, Mike, and I have big trucks.

1716136173018-es.jpg

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
I had some guy in a RAM riding my ass getting on the onramp. I was going a constant 65, I know this onramp well and it tightens up quite a bit near the end. The dude went from on my ass to tires squealing and understeering like crazy. I'm still just casually driving like I'm making a right turn out of a church parking lot. I'm sure he thought his truck was keeping up with this gay little car in the corners up until that point.

Also, I had a guy in a Challenger T/A that wanted some. He kept revving his engine at the light. I let him go ahead. Man those things are slow, it took like 5 seconds for him to get out of second with the auto. It was so slow I had to look up the times on those, turns out, you can get the T/A package with the 5.7L and they have Ecoboost Mustang levels of acceleration.
Sponsored