If I had a dollar for every ____ that wanted a piece of the Supra…

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Today one of those weird Tesla minivan things tried to like rev at me or something? It kept jolting up next to me like a mustang would do, trying to race you at a stop light.

Cringe af. I can't think of anything more boring.
Ya but those Tesla minivans can consistently do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. So they have 3.5 seconds of non boringness at least.
Sponsored

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
At the track it is Porsche people that seem to get schooled or embarrassed. They are amazing track weapons but some owners think they are automatically top dogs.

2 sat ago I was at a TT at a track i wasn't super familiar with- or the regulars....
went out during an advanced run group to try and teach my self some corners between Time trials and husband wife both with track focused Cayman GTS $$ would NOT give point bys. I got impatient and just walked past them multiple times over the day in corners and on the straight.

They came over to me between sessions and started peppering me about what i had done to the car. LOL

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
At the track it is Porsche people that seem to get schooled or embarrassed. They are amazing track weapons but some owners think they are automatically top dogs.

2 sat ago I was at a TT at a track i wasn't super familiar with- or the regulars....
went out during an advanced run group to try and teach my self some corners between Time trials and husband wife both with track focused Cayman GTS $$ would NOT give point bys. I got impatient and just walked past them multiple times over the day in corners and on the straight.

They came over to me between sessions and started peppering me about what i had done to the car. LOL
Lol should tell what you got done to the car was smarter selection in track vehicle, they should consider trade in

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Lol should tell what you got done to the car was smarter selection in track vehicle, they should consider trade in
What is great and amazing about our Zupras on the track.
secret is out ;( as I see more and more at track events these days.

But having bought late 2020 for around 50k and i have 15k in it. There is a lot more i could do (cooling, real suspension, surge tank, real aero)
BUT, it is much more of a track weapon than up to $100k vehicles honestly.

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What is great and amazing about our Zupras on the track.
secret is out ;( as I see more and more at track events these days.

But having bought late 2020 for around 50k and i have 15k in it. There is a lot more i could do (cooling, real suspension, surge tank, real aero)
BUT, it is much more of a track weapon than up to $100k vehicles honestly.
Everyone clowning the platform but it's shining it alot more events, drag, track, drift, street. I dnt understand the hate either. Since when was BMW to trash to partner with? To me the fact toyota got to partner on the supra is amazing toyota reliability BMW motor and driving experience. That a win to me. I see Mercedes opening the door or even audi attempting it lol maybe Nissan should have had amg help a bit with the Z u never kno

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I wonder who would want the smoke first when I get bk, Def think it's gonna be a subie they run crazy in WA
Never had a WRX want to race me. Only one was a clapped out Legacy near the Space Needle of all places. Safe to say that guy got ignored.

Mark5

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 M2
That's the thing with these cars, seems like everyone loves it or hates it and wants to try it...

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's the thing with these cars, seems like everyone loves it or hates it and wants to try it...
I'm so anxious it's crazy, funny thing is my commander was like I can release you early tomorrow so I can get going.... I already brought my damn ticket for Sunday when I asked they said no but now there's another sfc with one they like oh he can go... they want over 1,000 to change my flight for tomorrow.. even though I have one I'm jealous cause yall probably driving and I'm writing yall about driving 😆 🤣 😂

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Damn corolla really of all the cars on the road, 6 corolla pull up next to me trying to tell me or riding my bumper. Over 1300 miles traveled and 1 5.0 or equivalent.. but the corollas man.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Kia Forte's seem to be the next Altima drivers. Atleast here in Ontatio.
Sponsored