MOA90

MOA90

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I posted some pictures of the areas that need addressed but I am too scared to pull it back apart to show exactly what I did because im scared it will come back 😅
I only see pictures of the rear hatch area but I'll take a look at it today to see if I can find what you're talking about. Thanks!
Sponsored

Andrew__a90

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
I only see pictures of the rear hatch area but I'll take a look at it today to see if I can find what you're talking about. Thanks!
Yeah you need to remove both of those panels. For the top piece it was the pink clips that are super loose and the bottom piece you need to lay a sound proofing mat on the metal like Dynamat.

OP
OP
MOA90

MOA90

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Reviving this thread again. I can't seem to resolve the dash rattles even though I followed all of @GorillaGuy's directions and put foam in all of the places in the center stack. I checked the dash speaker behind the screen, and the screen itself. It almost seems like I have to take apart the whole damn dash to figure out what's going on. However I can't even seem to get the glovebox out, if anyone has any suggestions on how to take the whole dash apart or just the glovebox that would be a huge help!

Donjazz

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra B48
I hear ya man, my ac fan started to make a constant buzz. I would like to know where that booger is so I can replace it lol driving me nutz

OP
OP
MOA90

MOA90

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Has anyone removed the dash at all to investigate rattles? I know that sounds extreme but I've removed speakers, door panels, glove box, infotainment screen, and climate controls etc. but still haven't tracked down this rattle.

OP
OP
MOA90

MOA90

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Removed the dash, yes. To investigate rattles, no.

Rattles are gone though.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 14.51.31.png
Oh my god lol. Any tips on how to remove it? By the looks of things it almost seems not worth it.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Oh my god lol. Any tips on how to remove it? By the looks of things it almost seems not worth it.
One bolt at a time, of which there are many.

Pulling it isn't impossible by any stretch, but it's a lot of work, with a lot of parts, electrical connectors, and little tiny things. Probably not worth it to hunt down a couple rattles.

OP
OP
MOA90

MOA90

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
One bolt at a time, of which there are many.

Pulling it isn't impossible by any stretch, but it's a lot of work, with a lot of parts, electrical connectors, and little tiny things. Probably not worth it to hunt down a couple rattles.
makes sense, thanks anyways
Sponsored