METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Yeah, had the dealership price match $48K, went back 5 days later and luckily looked at Cargurus 1st and saw they had an internet sale price of $46666.00. I told salesman I wanted new advertisex price and he acted like he didn't even know about it. Lol They will always try to find a way to get you.Already have AWE Track cat-back and EcuTek 93 Octane map installed. R uns and sounds great!! Gonna flash E30 map tomorrow and should be done modding for a few weeks anyway. Lol
So you didn't pay TTL?
Sponsored

shownfu

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I pulled the trigger because the 0% financing was very attractive. Brand new premium in white (my preferred color) for 51K OTD and 0% financing. The 2021's are right around the corner, but it'd be a fight to get just MSRP and then there wouldn't be 0% financing either. Works out to be much more after running all the numbers.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
How long do you think itā€™ll be until we can get the 2021 without markup? Dealers around me donā€™t expect to get one until maybe August and itā€™ll be marked up
I doubt it will be marked up in August.

I made my deal last August for MSRP (as did many others). Iā€™m in the market for a 2021 too (replacing my lemon) so definitely watching this...

joe100

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 White GR Supra Premium
I was going to pull the trigger on a white premium with almost all the options, MSRP $57,640 for an even $48,000 not including TTL. This included the $3500 customer rebate and a $500 military rebate. The sales manager told me to wait until 4 July because incentives could get even better. They have 1 white and 3 red in stock. Should I wait and take a risk of the white one selling? I do NOT want red.

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
I was going to pull the trigger on a white premium with almost all the options, MSRP $57,640 for an even $48,000 not including TTL. This included the $3500 customer rebate and a $500 military rebate. The sales manager told me to wait until 4 July because incentives could get even better. They have 1 white and 3 red in stock. Should I wait and take a risk of the white one selling? I do NOT want red.
If that includes tax and fees total for 48 K, I canā€™t imagine it getting much better then that. I wouldnā€™t wait and take the chance myself. Get what you want and enjoy!!

joe100

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 White GR Supra Premium
If that includes tax and fees total for 48 K, I canā€™t imagine it getting much better then that. I wouldnā€™t wait and take the chance myself. Get what you want and enjoy!!
No, it does not. It would be about $53k out the door.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My roller coaster has come to an end. The original dealership that kind of screwed me around on price came back with an OTD price of within $500 of what I offered them on their 2020 at the beginning of the negotiations. Deposit paid and I pick up the car Saturday. Cant wait to drive this thing around.

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
Just bought a red 2020 Supra 3.0 Premium for 48! Parted with my 2017 Lexus RC F for 46. :( Happy to make the jump though and be a part of the Supra community! Dream Come True
Wow Congratulations, you guys are getting some awesome deals. I guess as the 2021 models start to arrive maybe the dealers around here will discount them like that.

Rise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Wow everyone's getting such good deals, here everything is just about msrp and there aren't that many, a couple launch editions arrived but they sold almost instantly. I got mine used with only 63 miles for 49k and turned out to be a Canadian model lol, a white premium with the red interior im pretty happy and it is the only white in my area, all the others selling are black or silver.

Kristos

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 Corvette GS, 2012 BOSS 302
Congrats. Seeing the car was a little modded already, how many miles were on it?
It was brand new, with 2 miles on odometer when it was pulled off showroom floor.

Kristos

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow!! That is an awesome deal. You got that price plus zero percent for 60 months? Was that the last 2020 they had? My local dealer in NY still has two premium models and are holding steady at 52k with the zero percent.
Yes it was the only 1 at the dealership. Was the only 1 within 100 miles of where I live actually!! They said they sold 3 other Supras before this 1. It had been at the dealership for almost 10 months tho. Right place and right time I guess and I'm sure they wanted to have it gone before the 2021s arrived.

Kristos

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow!! That is an awesome deal. You got that price plus zero percent for 60 months? Was that the last 2020 they had? My local dealer in NY still has two premium models and are holding steady at 52k with the zero percent.
Also, see if the dealer will price match. Go on cargurus.com and look up new 2020 Supra. I just looked and found several for $47-48K premiums. Thats how I started my negotiations then just got lucky on a super sale price.

Kristos

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So you didn't pay TTL?
I did, the original price match deal was $48K OTD, then found the car on internet with price of $46,66_.00 and said I still want it OTD and they agreed.
Sponsored