kind of oil for new supra

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
He's always getting off. That's his secret. We try not to talk about it. Family dinners are very awkward.
Sponsored

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Soy un polo loco. Also to include: Mesa cause one, two-y little bitty axadentes, huh? Yud say boom de gasser, den crashin der bosses heyblibber, den banished.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

-Godzilla
ehh... what is gorilla warfare? having hard time time erasing an image of a bunch of gorillas trying to snipe insurgents in desert embedded my head at the moment because this image doesn't look right...

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
While not informative per se... the entertainment value of this thread is significantly higher than the mean for this forum.

If for no other reason than that - kudos to the OP. :beer:

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
I can't find the best recommended oil in this thread, though I didn't read it all. It would be easier to just start a new thread.

I will say, that I have often found on sites, that the search function doesn't work all that well and often, people will ask the same questions over and over, because they can't find the answers or, . . they want to find out if there is something NEW out there that performs better.

I just started using Mobil 1 in my FJ Cruiser and like it. Odd, I never tried it before. The stuff I use in my Supra is Schaeffer Oil, which I have found to work very well and use 5-30, not 0 and I noticed my engine sounds smoother. But I will switch to Mobil 1 as Schaefer has gotten too expensive for me and I don't drive my car hard.
Sponsored