Latest 2020 Supra Interior Spy Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
I may get flamed :flame: for this, but I prefer the FT-HS' interior. It looks more simply and clean imo.

2007-Toyota-FT-HS-Concept-Interior-Driver-View-1920x1440.jpg

59d91370121a90997dba4fbf2590bfcc.jpg
Sponsored

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
There are elements from the FT1. Which BMW interior do you think it looks like? A70 said, it looks different from the Z4, but at the same time it does still use BMW parts. Some of you make it sound like its a straight up copy and paste.

IMG_4006.jpg
exactly!

judging the interior based on the switchgear and vague blanketed shape is absurd.

I'm not saying it will be good, or bad, but there's just not enough info to tell anything at this point - consistent with the whole car really.

The seats look nice and will change the overall feel of the car.

Ever been in an A80 without recaros? It is a boring, boring, camry-esque place.

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
exactly!

judging the interior based on the switchgear and vague blanketed shape is absurd.

I'm not saying it will be good, or bad, but there's just not enough info to tell anything at this point - consistent with the whole car really.

The seats look nice and will change the overall feel of the car.

Ever been in an A80 without recaros? It is a boring, boring, camry-esque place.
The confetti pattern Recaros really spice up the interior of the A80, whereas the leather seats look like they from the Soarer/SC.

LEG1T

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
91' Nsx
There are elements from the FT1. Which BMW interior do you think it looks like? A70 said, it looks different from the Z4, but at the same time it does still use BMW parts. Some of you make it sound like its a straight up copy and paste.

IMG_4006.jpg
NOT IMPRESSED. By a normal looking vent and a 2 layered dash sorry.

The interior as it sits reminds me of this...

2019-BMW-3-Serisi-i%C3%A7-mekan-1.jpg

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
NOT IMPRESSED. By a 2 Layered dash, is that all you can come up with.

Sorry nothing like FT1 or old Supra.
The interior of concepts do change, no surprise there. Also how do you know what the rest looks like? Got x ray vision? :p

toyota-ft-86-03.jpg

0681b3d3a33f088e8ad7c399f306cd7c39aafe8e.jpg

LEG1T

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
91' Nsx
The interior of concepts do change, no surprised there. Also how do you know what the rest looks like? X ray vision? :p

toyota-ft-86-03.jpg

0681b3d3a33f088e8ad7c399f306cd7c39aafe8e.jpg
You may not be surprised but you are in a minority if you think that the interior is of a Supra and not a BMW.

The interior is straight of BMW.

There is a difference between concept and reality i get that, but there is also a difference between Toyota and BMW.

I don't see TOYOTA in the Supras interior spy shots, do you?

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
You may not be surprised but you are in a minority if you think that the interior is of a Supra and not a BMW.

The interior is straight of BMW.

There is a difference between concept and reality i get that, but there is also a difference between Toyota and BMW.

I don't see TOYOTA in the Supras interior spy shots, do you?
Yes the steering wheel, shifter and iDrive is BMW, but how can you comment about the rest of it? Like 90% of it is COVERED UP! :rofl:

Idk, I can't see shit... because again its COVERED UP! :lol:

LEG1T

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
91' Nsx
Yes the steering wheel, shifter and iDrive is BMW, but how can you comment about the rest of it? Like 90% of it is COVERED UP! :rofl:

Idk, I can't see shit... because again its COVERED UP! :lol:
i'm just saying that what I see is BMW in both style and layout and judging by how it looks.

I'm unimpressed and the design "seems" boring.

Hope im wrong, let see

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Even still, look closely. Is that steering wheel - that exact steering wheel - used on any other BMW?

No, it isn't.

Yes, individual components look BMW-esque, and some minor switchgear is pure BMW.

but the HVAC controls and etc are unique to the A90 - I can't find a BMW that shares that design. Yes it has a BMW font.

I can't see enough of the interior to pass judgement tbh.

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
I think some of you are missing the point. From what we can see, the new Supra doesn’t have any of the feel and overall interior the the mkiv has. I don’t know how old some of you guys are but I remember the first time I knew the Supra was a special car. It was the first time I set inside of one and it was game over, I had to own one. I didn’t like The exterior as much, it grow on me overtime but it was that interior that whispered to me....

From what we can see here, it’s an interior by the numbers, no soul to it, just another bmw’ish looking with zero Supra influence. The mkiv was different from anything on the road back then, an instant classic. Can you say you feel anything like that towards the new Supra so far?

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
There is something to be said about what type of car something feels like when you get into it, and that is all about things like the style of the steering wheel and the font on the HVAC. It doesn't always matter if it is used in another BMW, it feels like it was designed by BMW.

I don't really have a problem with that at all, but I understand what people mean. After all, when you're driving a car, you're inside, that's where you experience what the car is.

Jeff

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
completely agree Jeff, and well said.

I am hoping the seats and dash overall design is enough to feel aggressive Toyota.

IMHO, the overall shape looks more LFA with BMW font (under the blankets) than pure BMW... but as you said, the overall feel needs to feel like a Supra.

I'm keen to see the door skins. That plays a massive part in the feel of an interior, imho.

Last edited:

LEG1T

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
91' Nsx
Even still, look closely. Is that steering wheel - that exact steering wheel - used on any other BMW?

No, it isn't.

Yes, individual components look BMW-esque, and some minor switchgear is pure BMW.

but the HVAC controls and etc are unique to the A90 - I can't find a BMW that shares that design. Yes it has a BMW font.

I can't see enough of the interior to pass judgement tbh.
Yes. The steering wheel looks very BMW.

The whole center console looks even more BMW.

I'm not going to give them the benefit of the doubt because I don't want to see them fail.

I will keep following this thread closely.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.