Let's talk about Colors

Which color of the A90 Supra are you ordering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaevictum

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camaro SS, 2012 Corolla
I think best is to foil the car. You get a matte appearance while also protecting the original paint.
That or a nice wrap. There are almost infinite colors to choose from with any finish you can imagine. Satin, matte, pearlescent, etc. Protecting the original paint + getting the exact color and finish you want = win/win IMO.
Sponsored

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Has the paint code for Ren Red 2.0 been released? Anyone have a pic of a RR2 MKV next to a RR MKIV (3L2)?

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Has the paint code for Ren Red 2.0 been released? Anyone have a pic of a RR2 MKV next to a RR MKIV (3L2)?
It is Rennaisance Red in name only. The color is a very standard gloss red, not the deeper red like the original Ren Red (3L2). It is the same BMW San Francisco Red (no color code that I can find) as the Z4, but I am not sure if this is the same color as the existing BMW Crimson Red (A61).

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
It is Rennaisance Red in name only. The color is a very standard gloss red, not the deeper red like the original Ren Red (3L2). It is the same BMW San Francisco Red (no color code that I can find) as the Z4, but I am not sure if this is the same color as the existing BMW Crimson Red (A61).

Got it, thanks! Was curious if it was actually 3L2 or similar, since it appears that way in many of the pics. Obviously impossible to differentiate in pictures alone unless they're side by side.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Got it, thanks! Was curious if it was actually 3L2 or similar, since it appears that way in many of the pics. Obviously impossible to differentiate in pictures alone unless they're side by side.
As soon as I get my hands on a review car I'll be doing a head to head with a '97 Ren Red and I'll compare the colors closely.

SupraStew85

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1985 Supra (1jz vvti swap incoming) 2004 V8 4Runner
Is there any word on being able to order custom colors?

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
That or a nice wrap. There are almost infinite colors to choose from with any finish you can imagine. Satin, matte, pearlescent, etc. Protecting the original paint + getting the exact color and finish you want = win/win IMO.
A wrap, you say? Hmmm, in that case I think I'll go with the Lotus Racing Green Metallic on the MkIV that Guff posted in another thread. That color is speaking to me.

Vaevictum

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camaro SS, 2012 Corolla
A wrap, you say? Hmmm, in that case I think I'll go with the Lotus Racing Green Metallic on the MkIV that Guff posted in another thread. That color is speaking to me.
Couldn't agree more. Give me that color with a tan interior. That's the stuff of dreams right there

Status
Not open for further replies.