NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Absolutely! And I did. Initially I had the Touring (non-resonated) before switching. Loved it in Sport mode with the stock DP, but I knew it was going to be loud with an aftermarket DP (future plan) and I also wanted to quiet down a bit in Normal mode, so I went with a valved option.
Do you have any videos of the touring non res with the stock DP?
Sponsored

theguysmiley

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, Nitro Yellow
Nice!

AA catted DP is what I ordered as well. Can't wait!

I see yours is a '21 - are you tuned? If not, no CEL, right?
No drone with this setup, I presume?

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Do you have any videos of the touring non res with the stock DP?
No, I don't. But here are some of videos from YouTube. All of these are stock DP, non-resonated AWE Touring.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I love my HKS exhaust and would put in my order for one again knowing the wait. Everything else major I've ordered has been several months at this point haha.

DaBear723

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I have the magnaflow and I love it given its the only exhaust I put on this car other than stock. I believe most people like whatever they put on their car so it will be a little biased. To me it was important to have a valved setup and also have carbon tips to go with all the other carbon bits I have on her. Cold starts are pretty loud even with the valve closed but normal driving its really quiet, and of course she has a great sound when its open. I've also learned that all the exhaust sound clips on Youtube pale in comparison to hearing them in person. You cant go wrong with any of them.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
No, I don't. But here are some of videos from YouTube. All of these are stock DP, non-resonated AWE Touring.

Thank you, from your experience how much louder than stock was it? and how different the tone, I want a deeper more aggressive tone, because the car can get a little airy sometimes stock in terms of tone if that makes sense

Twundy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
uwgtb.com
Car(s)
Land Cruiser 200 Series, '21 Supra
The AWE lineup is great. Looks and sounds are AWEsome (see what I did there? Lol.)

HKS is also up there, but I'm not a fan of burnt/titanium tips.

I just wanted an exhaust that retained the valve for more customization, so I went with the Magnaflow xMOD. Love it so far!
Agreed on the HKS tips. Not a fan of burnt tips, nor thin single wall tips. The exhaust itself is incredible.

Love the AWE 5" double wall polished tips.

Those tips on the HKS dual muffler system would be a dream.

@Meraki Autoworks is that possible to put together?

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you, from your experience how much louder than stock was it? and how different the tone, I want a deeper more aggressive tone, because the car can get a little airy sometimes stock in terms of tone if that makes sense
Definitely deeper and more aggressive.

The non-resonated pairs well with the stock DP. But if you get an aftermarket DP (especially catless), you may want to consider the non-res-to-res conversion kit down the road as it's a nice option to have if you don't want it too loud.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I have the AWE resonated touring with an AA catted DP and it sounds IMMENSE. No valve wasn't an issue for me, and a few buddies have AWE exhausts on their F80 and F22s and have loved them. I really really recommend the AWE.

Here is a sound byte, but it does not convey how deep the sound is.

I do really like the tone of the AWS resonated touring with a DP, my only concern is with how loud it is. That's something that's really hard to convey through videos, but I was watching one of the official ones from AWE and the end of it concerned me. After the car took off down the road and started slowing down, you could still hear every single burble, pop, crack, and throttle blip as clear as if it was right next to the camera, when the car was like a quarter mile away. How loud is that setup really?

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Agreed on the HKS tips. Not a fan of burnt tips, nor thin single wall tips. The exhaust itself is incredible.

Love the AWE 5" double wall polished tips.

Those tips on the HKS dual muffler system would be a dream.

@Meraki Autoworks is that possible to put together?
Unfortunately not unless you get it done custom.

-Josh

jonesxlv

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition
I do really like the tone of the AWS resonated touring with a DP, my only concern is with how loud it is. That's something that's really hard to convey through videos, but I was watching one of the official ones from AWE and the end of it concerned me. After the car took off down the road and started slowing down, you could still hear every single burble, pop, crack, and throttle blip as clear as if it was right next to the camera, when the car was like a quarter mile away. How loud is that setup really?
It is loud, but no where near straight pipe loud. If you aren't looking for a volume boost, I'd keep the stock exhaust on the car.

FlynnZero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Nocturnal
I like the Borla, but seen some lamination issues on the carbon fiber tips.
Sponsored