almatouq

First Name
mubarak
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90
hello

i want help regarding tune My A90 is a 06/19 build !

i installed titan catless downpipe + INJEN Intake

should i go with custom tune or the ots tune stage 2 ??
???????
Sponsored

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Anybody tried to dyno a 91 Oct stage 2 OTS map from MHD? I'm just curious how much it can put down on the dyno.

A90alex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
May be a stupid question but is there anyway to tune out the tpms light on MHD or Bimmercode? I know the JB4 can but didnā€™t know if MHD can. Thanks!

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
May be a stupid question but is there anyway to tune out the tpms light on MHD or Bimmercode? I know the JB4 can but didnā€™t know if MHD can. Thanks!
Bimmergeek protool can.

Not sure on bimmercode. But that may be able to as well.

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Do you know what sub folder it would be labeled as in Bimmercode by chance?
that im not sure. i don't actually use bimmercode. i use protool. but if its there, look for a "abs/vsc" and etc.

iceman600

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
4runner Type R Supra MKV
I'm new to tuning cars but what's the fun in supra if I won't do it? I own the car for about a year now completely stock and yesterday I got my CEL. I went to Toyota to check it and they can't diagnose it. They blamed my radar detector that was tapped in the mirror for the CEL and since it was an aftermarket part they want to charge me for the diagnosis. I said fcuk it and I bought the MHD adapter :)

So can you guys guide me thru this since I've never done this before :) I've read that I need to buy a license? Is this the correct one I need for the supra?
https://mhdtuning.com/products/mhd-super-license-for-b58?token=EC-6LE78286SF600291D

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
I'm new to tuning cars but what's the fun in supra if I won't do it? I own the car for about a year now completely stock and yesterday I got my CEL. I went to Toyota to check it and they can't diagnose it. They blamed my radar detector that was tapped in the mirror for the CEL and since it was an aftermarket part they want to charge me for the diagnosis. I said fcuk it and I bought the MHD adapter :)

So can you guys guide me thru this since I've never done this before :) I've read that I need to buy a license? Is this the correct one I need for the supra?
https://mhdtuning.com/products/mhd-super-license-for-b58?token=EC-6LE78286SF600291D
If you dont plan on getting a a custom tune, then the super license is what you want. if you plan on getting acustom tune, then you just need the flasher and monitor license. open the app and then open the manual. easiest way to save you time.

iceman600

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
4runner Type R Supra MKV
If you dont plan on getting a a custom tune, then the super license is what you want. if you plan on getting acustom tune, then you just need the flasher and monitor license. open the app and then open the manual. easiest way to save you time.
forgive my stupidity but why would someone get a custom tune rather than a super license?

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
forgive my stupidity but why would someone get a custom tune rather than a super license?
you wouldnt have a need for OTS maps with a custom tune.

480Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra
Just flashed my 07/19 with MHD, whereas I was running just a JB4 alone. Is there any point in keeping the JB4 or would I be better off selling it?

Also, the MHD flash is astronomically better than JB4 in every way and I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Extremely smooth and a definite gain in power.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Just flashed my 07/19 with MHD, whereas I was running just a JB4 alone. Is there any point in keeping the JB4 or would I be better off selling it?

Also, the MHD flash is astronomically better than JB4 in every way and I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Extremely smooth and a definite gain in power.
sell it

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
remote bench unlock isn't really a common thing.
Sponsored