MHD Flasher For 2020+ A90 Supra Discussion

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
I'm here because @Shelby Miles called. You are certainly just talking about unlocks not clones correct?

I am definitely on ECUTek on a femto dme.
I am talking about unlocked not cloned.
(Info was shared from another source)

Femto unlock only supports MHD and BM3 from what I’m aware of.

Anyway let’s hope MHD releases it soon!
Sponsored

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
You don't have to stand, you can sit, lay down, etc.
*phew * my legs were getting tired and I started to question my dedication to this.

Besides I never pulled up my pants after shitting in my hand because I'd have to bend my knees. It started to get a little awkward.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
As a potential MHD buyer, what updates are you expecting to see in the new release? Does anyone know? Is the dlder ( wellcurrent) version stable\reliable enough? Do they maps themselves get tweaked or just the application?

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
As a potential MHD buyer, what updates are you expecting to see in the new release? Does anyone know? Is the dlder ( wellcurrent) version stable\reliable enough? Do they maps themselves get tweaked or just the application?
  • MHD+ *
    The MHD+ Feature unlocks our special custom code.

1. On the Fly Map Switching: You can select 4 slots for the same stage to adjust fuel quality on the fly (pump gas and fixed ethanol like E30 map) as well as a power level in percent per map slot. If the flex fuel option is activated (and the required hardware installed) you can still setup 4 pump gas maps in order to quickly setup and change to the pump gas quality that is used at the time when the car is refilled without ethanol.
    In addition to the octane selections, you can also use the slider to reduce the power that each map will make. This is very useful if you would like to make your own valet map or lower power map for cruising. The power can be reduced from 100% all the way down to 60% in 5% increments, this means if you put 60% into one map slot than this map only has 60% the power available it would usually make.

2. Antilag: Allows you to quickly build a set amount of boost while limiting acceleration, then quickly take off once released. To activate antilag, press and hold the cruise control RES button on your steering wheel and apply heavy throttle. Our antilag strategy will adjust the engine calibration to build boost. Once boost is built, release the button and go! The time required to reach boost target will vary depending on your turbo, but even large upgraded turbos are able to hit high boost within 1-2 seconds!

There are also various safeties in place such as coolant temp, EGT temp, max duration per use, and cooldown time between uses. These values, as well as the time delay after button press until antilag activates are all set to safe values for those using the OTS antilag flash option. OTS users will have the ability to adjust the antilag boost target (max value depends on engine).

3. Switchable Burble per Map Slot: You can now fully setup the burble for your main Map 1 and then adjust aggressiveness and duration for all other map slots. This means you can now enjoy on the fly burble changes with our MHD+ Map Switch feature!

4. On The Fly Exhaust Flap Control: You can now control you exhaust flap how you like, always open, always closed (it will open at high load) or OEM operation via MHD+ Live Menu.

5. Ethanol Content Quick View: You can now see the Ethanol content via MHD+ Live Menu if a compatible Ethanol Content Analyzer is installed.

6. Full and native integration with the Motiv ReFlex controller: We have 2-way CANBUS integration to allow advanced capabilities such as the DME limp when there is a PI injector error and DME control of external wastegates

7. Overrun Brap Noise: You can now enjoy the special "brap" noise M-cars make when letting of the throttle after accelerating.

21noczupra

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nocturnal 3.0 Supra
  • MHD+ *
    The MHD+ Feature unlocks our special custom code.

1. On the Fly Map Switching: You can select 4 slots for the same stage to adjust fuel quality on the fly (pump gas and fixed ethanol like E30 map) as well as a power level in percent per map slot. If the flex fuel option is activated (and the required hardware installed) you can still setup 4 pump gas maps in order to quickly setup and change to the pump gas quality that is used at the time when the car is refilled without ethanol.
    In addition to the octane selections, you can also use the slider to reduce the power that each map will make. This is very useful if you would like to make your own valet map or lower power map for cruising. The power can be reduced from 100% all the way down to 60% in 5% increments, this means if you put 60% into one map slot than this map only has 60% the power available it would usually make.

2. Antilag: Allows you to quickly build a set amount of boost while limiting acceleration, then quickly take off once released. To activate antilag, press and hold the cruise control RES button on your steering wheel and apply heavy throttle. Our antilag strategy will adjust the engine calibration to build boost. Once boost is built, release the button and go! The time required to reach boost target will vary depending on your turbo, but even large upgraded turbos are able to hit high boost within 1-2 seconds!

There are also various safeties in place such as coolant temp, EGT temp, max duration per use, and cooldown time between uses. These values, as well as the time delay after button press until antilag activates are all set to safe values for those using the OTS antilag flash option. OTS users will have the ability to adjust the antilag boost target (max value depends on engine).

3. Switchable Burble per Map Slot: You can now fully setup the burble for your main Map 1 and then adjust aggressiveness and duration for all other map slots. This means you can now enjoy on the fly burble changes with our MHD+ Map Switch feature!

4. On The Fly Exhaust Flap Control: You can now control you exhaust flap how you like, always open, always closed (it will open at high load) or OEM operation via MHD+ Live Menu.

5. Ethanol Content Quick View: You can now see the Ethanol content via MHD+ Live Menu if a compatible Ethanol Content Analyzer is installed.

6. Full and native integration with the Motiv ReFlex controller: We have 2-way CANBUS integration to allow advanced capabilities such as the DME limp when there is a PI injector error and DME control of external wastegates

7. Overrun Brap Noise: You can now enjoy the special "brap" noise M-cars make when letting of the throttle after accelerating.
Excited for antilag; like a two step

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
UPDATE FROM MHD:

They are pushing for initial public release by next week, or the week after. then FEMTO (port 6/2020 ECU vehicles) support to follow once they work that out with them.

yes current version of MHD is perfectly stable and OTS maps are used by thousands of owners. The OTS maps get updated/refined periodically.
Sponsored