MHD to release Map Switching + Antilag + Flex Fuel update for Supra in 2022

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
BM3 has had all this released since October last year.

Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
SoupaJon

SoupaJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra GR premium
Any news on this?
Still in development.

They did just recently release all the big updates on the b58gen1 though. (Map switching, antilag, flex fuel, overrun/brap, exhaust flap control, etc). So idk if that means they’re releasing the same for the b58gen2 next. I do know that they currently are in the middle of beta testing the updates on a couple of supras though.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
MHD will mostly likely release OTS flex fuel maps as well. All you will need is their flex fuel kit which will be around $450-500.

You really won’t find a better cost/value solution so it’s worth the wait in my opinion.

OP
OP
SoupaJon

SoupaJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra GR premium
MHD will mostly likely release OTS flex fuel maps as well. All you will need is their flex fuel kit which will be around $450-500.

You really won’t find a better cost/value solution so it’s worth the wait in my opinion.
Agreed! Definitely worth the wait

Kr155

First Name
Kriss
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 pro
This is why I bought MHD a friend has BM3 and is kicking my butt. Hope to see anti lag map switching and flex fuel soon if not may have to jump ship and go to ecu-tek

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
This is why I bought MHD a friend has BM3 and is kicking my butt. Hope to see anti lag map switching and flex fuel soon if not may have to jump ship and go to ecu-tek
How exactly is he kicking your butt?

* Is he beating you by half a car, multiple cars, bus lengths, football fields?
* Are your mods similar or as close to identical as possible?
* Are you guys both running tunes that should be identical? Fuel/OTS/Custom Tune?
* Are you both running the exact same settings in the car when you're racing?
* * If you aren't running specific settings and he is, that could be a huge difference.
* Does he have anti-lag and is he using it? If so, have you tried a head-to-head race without Anti-lag, if so, how did that turn out?
* Are you turning traction control at least 1 click off when you're racing?
* Are you running the car in sport manual mode and paddle-shifting at 6,000 rpms? Stock turbo is dead at 5800rpms

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
How exactly is he kicking your butt? Is he beating you by half a car, multiple cars, bus lengths, football fields? Are your mods similar or as close to identical as possible? Are you guys both running tunes that should be identical such as 93 octane stage 2, or E40 or E50 OTS maps or custom tunes? Are you both running the exact same settings in the car when you're racing? If you aren't running specific settings and he is, that could be a huge difference. Does he have anti-lag and is he using it? If so, have you tried a head to head race without Anti-lag, if so, how did that turn out? Are you turning traction control at least 1 click off when you're racing? This actually makes a big difference, when doing this the instrument cluster will say "Sport Traction". This is very important for racing in the Supra, whether it be from a dig or from a roll race because with Sport Traction active it allows for a bit of wheel spin, but not really enough to get yourself hurt as long as you're careful and smart. The reason this is important though is because the Supra's TCU, transmission control unit, will pull torque and slow your shifts a bit if you don't put the car in "Sport traction" by clicking the traction button once. It does this when it determines torque values that are outside of the factory tune spec, and it does this in order to safeguard the transmission, at least this is my understanding, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I know it makes a huge difference. Are you running the car in sport manual mode and paddle shifting at 6,000 rpms? This is also important in the Supra because the small factory turbo on these cars start to lose efficiency and drop power significantly beyond 6,000 RPMS.
what

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Ok ok, if I said something wrong go ahead and correct me because at this point I'm confused. Unless you were saying "what" at the way I formatted that wall of text haha.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Ok ok, if I said something wrong go ahead and correct me because at this point I'm confused. Unless you were saying "what" at the way I formatted that wall of text haha.
Wall of text. I couldn't read it all as was looking for a tldr.

Dry sense of humor comes across extra dry on the internet. I'll give it a proper read later. :)
Sponsored