BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Any updates yet?

I'm loving my stage 2 on 93 but would love to have the MultiMap on-the-fly options.

@MHD Tuning
Sponsored

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Any updates yet?

I'm loving my stage 2 on 93 but would love to have the MultiMap on-the-fly options.

@MHD Tuning
gotta tell ya.. at this point I donā€™t believe MHD will be releasing updates anytime soon..
Iā€™m really thinking about switching over to ECUTEk.. pretty big expense to switch over though..
I really only want flex and anti lag..

Steve

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
How does Ecutek compare to MHD & BM3 if only pump will be used?

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just find it odd that with sooooo many comparisons between MHD and BM3 have resulted in a general consensus of "they're both the same - pick one", that the 'map switching/flex fuel/anti-lag' features in BM3 wouldn't be an obvious and glaring flag in choosing one over the other.

Also, with MHD having that feature available on the Gen1 B58 should prompt development for the Gen2 especially when BM3 has it available for both Gen1 and Gen2. :dunno:

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
I just find it odd that with sooooo many comparisons between MHD and BM3 have resulted in a general consensus of "they're both the same - pick one", that the 'map switching/flex fuel/anti-lag' features in BM3 wouldn't be an obvious and glaring flag in choosing one over the other.

Also, with MHD having that feature available on the Gen1 B58 should prompt development for the Gen2 especially when BM3 has it available for both Gen1 and Gen2. :dunno:
Exactly why I'm choosing bm3 over mhd

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I

bm3 has anti lag n so fourth for 2021+ b58?
I thought they were like MHD and havenā€™t been able to unlock all the tables?

Steve

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

MOA90

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Is this still coming out next week?? lol but seriously should I just switch to Ecutek if my goal is to upgrade the turbo and run e blends?

OP
OP
SoupaJon

SoupaJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra GR premium
Is this still coming out next week?? lol but seriously should I just switch to Ecutek if my goal is to upgrade the turbo and run e blends?
I just checked MHDā€™s IG page, and found this comment from March 2023:

IMG_8649.jpeg

They never responded in regards to Map Switching, which typically implies itā€™s been pushed aside.

Looking at their other posts, itā€™s appears their current focus are the N series engines and b58gen1, and has been that way for the past year now. My guess is thatā€™s where theyā€™re finding most of their customers to be at.

Itā€™s safe to say that theyā€™ve probably accepted Ecutek as the dominant platform for the Supras, so MHD is likely just aiming for a different market at this point.

Iā€™ve already accepted that to get any more out of this car, the move is to switch to EcuTek lol. Wish I knew that sooner tho, my guess is that MHD just couldnā€™t keep up.
Sponsored