OP
OP
omfgzilla

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
Wish the interviewer would ask more technical questions about the b58 and tuning.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Wish the interviewer would ask more technical questions about the b58 and tuning.
The dude explained early in the interview his entirely livelihood is at risk due to potential law changes, so giving out even more "free" technical advice isn't exactly a sound business choice for him, he needs all the business he can get, while the business still exists legally, so I'm pleased the interviewer would have picked up on this and had respect, without trying to sneak in some sort of "free consultancy" masked as an interview.

The interview was great, a balance of entertainment and technical topics, if you want to know more, give the guy a call, that's my 2 cents, not trying to argue or anything.

OP
OP
omfgzilla

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
The dude explained early in the interview his entirely livelihood is at risk due to potential law changes, so giving out even more "free" technical advice isn't exactly a sound business choice for him, he needs all the business he can get, while the business still exists legally, so I'm pleased the interviewer would have picked up on this and had respect, without trying to sneak in some sort of "free consultancy" masked as an interview.

The interview was great, a balance of entertainment and technical topics, if you want to know more, give the guy a call, that's my 2 cents, not trying to argue or anything.
Yea that is true. it was a good interview. liked the part when he ran the stock turbo at 34psi...lol jesus. Also liked his take on how the b58 bottom end is stronger than the s58. It firmly establishes that I made the best worst financial decision of my life.

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
I watched the entire video. No regrets. Lol
I wished he asked him about bm3 tuning platform and if he can toss the OTS community a bone.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, 2017 Ram 1500 Sport
Ignorant question - so is the difference between the tuning platforms (mhd/BM3 vs. Ecutek) that Ecutek has deciphered and labeled more tables ? Or is it that for some reason ecutek has ACCESS to more tables? I found the parts about his buddies finding and sending him more tables to tweak interesting.. wondering how that part works.
Sponsored