New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

Zero-A91

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 A91-CF Supra, 23 X5M Competition, 22 GR86
New to forum and the platform. Picked this 2022 A91-CF up last week and couldn't be happier. Coming from a 2022 GR86. I'm going to miss the manual, but this ZF really is as phenomenal as people claim it is. The GR86 felt nimbler and more of the road, but that really could just take some time getting used to this one, as I need to build some comfort before pushing it around too hard. I feel like the Supra suffers from the BMW/Audi like separation from the road a bit. But that makes for a more GT characteristic that I was looking for in a car. I'll have both for a while, and they'll be days that I reach for the GR86 keys over the Supra, it just hasn't happened yet.

2o75idpur8fa1.jpeg
Sponsored

the_wilferine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Pro Auto 3.0
Hi all! Steve here, UK based

I got my 2020 Supra 3.0 about 7 months ago and absolutely loving it.

I’ve done all mods myself (for good or bad 😅) except for the tinting and painted calipers with plenty more to come.

E47D4BAD-CA24-4788-B600-B08AF197B323.jpeg

Backtrack

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra & a few Wranglers
Howdy everyone. New to Supra, but not BMW!
We just bought a base 2023 3.0 AT.

Live in East Tennessee in the mountains where all the roads are nice and twisty.

Yesterday we drove over the Foothills Parkway and today I hit the Triangle 162 up in Petros/ Frozen Head. By the way, it’s a much better trip than Tail of the Dragon.

Here is a pic of us Yesterday up on the Parkway.

B3F9569B-AF31-4653-8B60-69236B884F99.jpeg

trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23'-A90 3.0, 20'-Jeep JT, 18'-RX450h
Hello from Idaho. Looking forward to all the available info on this site. Thanks for the add

Reactions: zrk

Jordo

First Name
Jordo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nada ATM
Hey there. I'm a former Alfa 4c owner and am strongly considering a new Supra. Here to learn more about it (problems, tuning options, etc.) to help finalize my decision. Very glad to be here -- looks like a really great community!

Jofro6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50, 2023 Supra 6MT
Hey from New York ( long island). Been stalking the site since before my car arrived. My last sports car was a 370Z 6spd. But excited to be in the 2023 3.0 Premium MT now. More I just need spring time and clean roads.

20230218_164346.jpg

20230218_164327.jpg

TheShortGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Dodge 3500
New member here. Currently in the market for an A91 MT. I was a part of the Subaru crowd for 10 years before selling it. Drive a 2007.5 Dodge 3500 now, pictured before I did some cosmetic upgrades to it.

2006 Limited WRX
DSC_0517.JPG

Dirt Road (Dark Rework).jpg

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Hello, decodeddiesel here.

A little about me: I am a mechanical engineer and I work in automotive engineering on micro hydraulic components. Funny enough, our ZF 8-speed has parts in it I actually designed and now support in production.

I was a soldier a very long time ago, and spent some time in Iraq in the early '00s. When I left the Army I bought myself a lightly used 2005 STi with the money I saved and started modifying it and participating in AutoX. That was the beginning of my obsession lol.

I purchased my 2020 "new" in March of 2021 at about $10k under MSRP. I've been daily driving and doing some HPDEs with my car since then.

I missed my window for the free NASA track day in 2021 due to a small bout with bladder cancer. Last year I got out to the track a couple of times, but after my health scare, I decided to tie the knot and marry my best friend (known her for 25 years, dated for the last 5). We purchased a new to us house (built in 1740!) with a 4-car garage, in-ground salt water pool, and a full blow wet bar in the upstairs of the garage. This pretty much killed all of my free time and money lol.

For 2023 I'm already booked for 6 events, and I am looking to make some track focused modifications to my car. I've been lurking for a long time and have recently decided to become more active on this forum. There's a lot of knowledge here even if there isn't a ton of users.

Glad I started actually posting here lol.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Hello, decodeddiesel here.

A little about me: I am a mechanical engineer and I work in automotive engineering on micro hydraulic components. Funny enough, our ZF 8-speed has parts in it I actually designed and now support in production.

I was a soldier a very long time ago, and spent some time in Iraq in the early '00s. When I left the Army I bought myself a lightly used 2005 STi with the money I saved and started modifying it and participating in AutoX. That was the beginning of my obsession lol.

I purchased my 2020 "new" in March of 2021 at about $10k under MSRP. I've been daily driving and doing some HPDEs with my car since then.

I missed my window for the free NASA track day in 2021 due to a small bout with bladder cancer. Last year I got out to the track a couple of times, but after my health scare, I decided to tie the knot and marry my best friend (known her for 25 years, dated for the last 5). We purchased a new to us house (built in 1740!) with a 4-car garage, in-ground salt water pool, and a full blow wet bar in the upstairs of the garage. This pretty much killed all of my free time and money lol.

For 2023 I'm already booked for 6 events, and I am looking to make some track focused modifications to my car. I've been lurking for a long time and have recently decided to become more active on this forum. There's a lot of knowledge here even if there isn't a ton of users.

Glad I started actually posting here lol.
First off thanks for your service! Secondly I think you have the best deal out of everyone here that i know of! 10K less than MSRP - must of been the pandemic.