New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Anyways wanted to say hi!
Howdy! You're going to have a ton of fun on those Arizona roads; combination of flat flat and mountainy. I recommend a radar detector that can remind you of speed cameras (I think those are still legal in AZ). And wives love the random useless k-band beeps.
Sponsored

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
06 Mazda 3. 23ā€™ Supra 3.0 P MT. ā€œItā€™s in the mailā€
Howdy! You're going to have a ton of fun on those Arizona roads; combination of flat flat and mountainy. I recommend a radar detector that can remind you of speed cameras (I think those are still legal in AZ). And wives love the random useless k-band beeps.
I will look into that. Maybe a little drive up in the tree country would be good šŸ‘

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Just got my 21 A91 mid July used with less than 3k miles, traded in my 13 BRZ
just have done cosmetic stuff (nothing else planned other than maybe a wrap)
GR wheel caps, matte black emblems, and wind buffeting fix in CF

8U5GFff.jpg
Love the new ride, thanks for sharing a photo with the group!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Hello, new to the supramkv Forum but not new to my truck or diesels. I mostly here to learn and help as much as possible.
HAā€¦ I just found this thread again thx to the other thread you started. Are you thinking about tracking or getting a fun daily driver?

Swooprah

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1974 Toyota Celica GT, 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF
Hi all. New guy here from the East Bay Area, Ca.
Originally wanted a Supra in 2019, but didn't want the AT. I got a miata instead which has been great but I want more powah! šŸ˜‚. Then last year I tried to put in for a 2023 A91-MT but no allocations near me from dealers with no markups and I had to wait till the list opened up. Well it opened up last month and I put my order in. I was also on the waiting list for a Lotus Emira but with finance rates being what they are currently and the distance to my nearest dealer/service center and cost to repair Yada Yada, taken into account, I decided to drop out and get the Supra. So here I am. Awaiting my order. A 2024 AZ 3.0P MT. Could be up to a year per the dealer :confused:

I have had many cars, mostly Toyotas, in the last 33 yrs. Currently, we own a 2020 RAV4 Hybrid (Wifey's), 2022 Corolla Hybrid (Daughter's), 2023 Corolla SE Hatch (Son's), 2013 Prius (my daily šŸ¤“) and my toys/projects a 1974 Toyota Celica GT (taking way too long to finish :rolleyes:) and the 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring.

The Mazda

20230725_153812.jpg

The Celica
Screenshot_20221203-215350_Chrome.jpg

Happy to join and hopefully contribute to this group! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Fvnkz

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute White Supra
Never thought about typing here but might aswell, Iā€™ve had my Supra for a little over a year and have been loving it, came from my first car a Camry and I had to get this as soon as my 3 year mark on my license hit šŸ˜‚. (Ignore how I was holding my stuff, idk what I was doing, just excited my boys)

IMG_1182.jpeg

nothing to big power wise done to it yet as itā€™s plenty fast for it being my first sports car but weā€™ll get there, mostly cosmetic and an SP1-R Exhaust, will most likely going full Bolt-on and catless in the near future. I call her Casper.
IMG_1556.jpeg
IMG_1550.jpeg

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Never thought about typing here but might aswell, Iā€™ve had my Supra for a little over a year and have been loving it, came from my first car a Camry and I had to get this as soon as my 3 year mark on my license hit šŸ˜‚. (Ignore how I was holding my stuff, idk what I was doing, just excited my boys)

IMG_1182.jpeg

nothing to big power wise done to it yet as itā€™s plenty fast for it being my first sports car but weā€™ll get there, mostly cosmetic and an SP1-R Exhaust, will most likely going full Bolt-on and catless in the near future. I call her Casper.
IMG_1556.jpeg
IMG_1550.jpeg
3 year mark on your license meaning youā€™re about 18-20ish?

Canyon_Chris

First Name
Canyon_Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 AZ premium 6MT
Hi all. New guy here from the East Bay Area, Ca.
Originally wanted a Supra in 2019, but didn't want the AT. I got a miata instead which has been great but I want more powah! šŸ˜‚. Then last year I tried to put in for a 2023 A91-MT but no allocations near me from dealers with no markups and I had to wait till the list opened up. Well it opened up last month and I put my order in. I was also on the waiting list for a Lotus Emira but with finance rates being what they are currently and the distance to my nearest dealer/service center and cost to repair Yada Yada, taken into account, I decided to drop out and get the Supra. So here I am. Awaiting my order. A 2024 AZ 3.0P MT. Could be up to a year per the dealer :confused:

I have had many cars, mostly Toyotas, in the last 33 yrs. Currently, we own a 2020 RAV4 Hybrid (Wifey's), 2022 Corolla Hybrid (Daughter's), 2023 Corolla SE Hatch (Son's), 2013 Prius (my daily šŸ¤“) and my toys/projects a 1974 Toyota Celica GT (taking way too long to finish :rolleyes:) and the 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring.

The Mazda

20230725_153812.jpg

The Celica
Screenshot_20221203-215350_Chrome.jpg

Happy to join and hopefully contribute to this group! :thumbsup:
Grats on the allocation. I specifically searched out that combo as well, had to be exactly that...I finally picked up my 23 in late June. Enjoy.

Fvnkz

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute White Supra
3 year mark on your license meaning youā€™re about 18-20ish?
Iā€™m actually 23 now, ended up getting my license at 18 and didnā€™t end up getting the Supra til I was 22 after a couple years of saving.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
We've created this space for new and old SupraMKV members to introduce themselves so please tell us a bit about yourselves and welcome everyone as they come in!
I canā€™t believe this site existed 6 years before they released the MKV model. What were you guys discussing for that many years?

- RJM

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Hello from Ann Arbor, MI. Iā€™m new to the forum and recently purchased my Supra.. Absolutely love it!

Cheers
IMG_2319.jpeg
Welcome in and congrats on the new ride @Nick.23MKV ! Thanks for sharing a photo with the group!:cool: