New (Unconfirmed) Details and Specifications of US-Spec MKV Supra:

Would you consider a single trim, 350hp, 3300lbs/1500kg luxury A90 Supra at $60k+?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tha7osavage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
it might be a good time to interject the latest rumors on US trim levels from one of my sources (much obliged):

Base - ultrasuede/alcantara, optional nav, optional driver's assist (safety sense, park assist etc)
Premium - heated leather, HUD, NAV with optional driver's assist
Launch - Premium with minor cosmetics
What about the hot & spicy GR version?! haha i'm kidding.
Sponsored

sedanlova

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk4 twins
it might be a good time to interject the latest rumors on US trim levels from one of my sources (much obliged):

Base - ultrasuede/alcantara, optional nav, optional driver's assist (safety sense, park assist etc)
Premium - heated leather, HUD, NAV with optional driver's assist
Launch - Premium with minor cosmetics
Does the base comes with I6 Turbo?

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I sure hope the jack isn't like the current Apple products because that would be a total bummer

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Does the base comes with I6 Turbo?
Those are apparently all I6 trim levels. No idea how the 4cyl will be equipped or where it will be available (rumors have pointed to a later release if it does make it to the US; November/December was mentioned by a few people)

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
First they leave Forza...now they don't have Android Auto
Toyota recently approved android auto a month or so ago. I guess it had to go through a more rigorous QC check than Apple carplay. I feel confident by the time the Supra is released it'll be available.

Donut media on Youtube just made a video about cars in video games, and their theory is that company's like Toyota don't want ppl to get caught up in past models and think the company has nothing exciting (asides the 86) in the future. I believe Mitsubishi isn't in Forza as well.

Last edited:

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota recently approved android auto a month or so ago. I guess it had to go through a more rigorous QC check than Apple carplay. I feel confident by the time the Supra is released it'll be available.

Donut media on Youtube just made a video about cars in video games, and their theory is that company's like Toyota don't want ppl to get caught up in past models and think the company has nothing exciting (asides the 86) in the future. I believe Mitsubishi isn't in Forza as well.
Mitsubishi? Jesus christ, talk a bout a fall off, and I loved the Lancer models

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete

Your idea of their implementation schedule is VERY optimistic haha (we still don't have Apple Car Play in several of the current vehicles), but one can hope we see it :)

for reference:

equipped
  • 2019 Avalon
  • 2019 Corolla Hatchback
  • 2019 Camry
  • 2019 C-HR
  • 2019 RAV4
  • 2019 Sienna
not equipped
  • 2019 Tundra
  • 2019 Tacoma
  • 2019 Sequoia
  • 2019 Prius
  • 2019 Mirai
  • 2019 Highlander
  • 2019 Land Cruiser
  • 2019 86
  • 2019 4 Runner
  • 2019 Yaris
There's also the fact that it's using BMW switchgear, so it may be the BMW infotainment as well (meaning doesn't really matter what Toyota has atm)

Last edited:

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
It's not very good logic for a company that is currently trying to swing its entire brand to have a more sporty image (TRD Camry and Avalon, GRMN series cars, etc) and introduce a new car like the Supra. They have plenty of options that they could put into Forza if they wanted to.

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
No Android Auto is kind of a deal breaker to me since we can't even swap out the display with an aftermarket one. More reason to stay away from the first year or two of the car to see what the aftermarket puts out. Hopefully Toyota/BMW come to their senses or maybe we get one of those new interface modules that uses the OEM display for Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.