Not sure I like it, tint too dark?

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
drive it a bunch at night. If it becomes irritating/annoying to you at night because you can't see shit, then yeah, probably too dark. If you can see and it doesn't bother you, then you're probably fine. I love the look of dark tint from the outside and think it looks good from this picture. Johnny Law may have something to say about it though 🤷🏽‍♂️

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Tint is fine.

Replace the bumper reflectors with color keyed ones.

Paint the rear wing and your side door replacements.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
If it becomes irritating/annoying to you at night because you can't see shit, then yeah, probably too dark. If you can see and it doesn't bother you, then you're probably fine. I love the look of dark tint from the outside and think it looks good from this picture.
I tinted mine and even though its not that dark (darkest legal tint here) it's dark af at night. Looks great from the outside but its so dark that I decided to code a reduction of the auto dimming rear view mirror.. and completely turned the auto dimming of the side mirror off.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
I did double 20% so idk how that math works out for the actual percentage but mine is dark af too but it doesn’t bother me that much. Took a couple nights to get used to but now I’m fine with it. Looks great from the outside

2CAD4D72-B8A8-474F-BE06-D420D2D2EA80.jpeg

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
It is very dark imo. Maybe remove the windshield banner?

I opted for 35% on the sides and rear ... and 50% on the full front windshield.

I like to be able to see out of my car but also have some privacy.

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
I let the tiny shop talk me into 20% and somehow “eyebrow” turned into the whole windshield. From the outside it looks great but driving at night is pretty rough. I think it looks great on the red but you’ll have to decide if you can live with it or not.

66joeyn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 2023 Supra
I have mine at the shop right now and am doing 20% all around, but nothing on the front. Seemed like a nice middle ground.

Spettro11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT; (RIP to my '83 MkII)
The tint looks good. I agree, you'll need to decide if it's too dark at night.

The color of the tint is a bit darker than the door enhancements and wing, but not offensive imo. I agree with @MisterSkiz on the reflector though - color keyed would be way better. And as nice as the wheels are, the silver throws off the look to me. All black/carbon grey would look dreamy.

I did 50% on the front, 20% on sides and rear. I rarely drive mine at night though because of all the deer where I live. Got a ticket for my tint tacked on to a speeding ticket, but just by showing up in court they dropped the tint charge and dropped the speed down to a 0-point charge.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I went 35% and find it perfect. 20% to me is just way too dark. Can't even imagine adding something to the front window....