OHHHHH SNAP! BM3 FOR THE WIN! POSSIBLE UNLOCKS HERE IN THE US FOR POST 06/2020 STARTING NEXT WEEK!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Wonder if the whole Russia,Ukrainian stuff is gonna affect the shipping of ECUs last thing I would want is for my ECU to get stuck in Russia because they wanted to go to war lol.
It absolutely could. I was holding my breath watching the news when mine was there in December.
Sponsored

Silleck

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
It absolutely could. I was holding my breath watching the news when mine was there in December.
Yeah this is why I’m just going to hold off on shipping my ECU and wait for the eventual unlock here in the US. Especially with how tense things have gotten over there recently.

Reactions: zrk

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Wonder if the whole Russia,Ukrainian stuff is gonna affect the shipping of ECUs, last thing I would want is for my ECU to get stuck in Russia because they wanted to go to war lol.
However, you might be able to send the ECM to the Ukraine in the next few weeks. They’ll be able to double their workload.

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Wonder if the whole Russia,Ukrainian stuff is gonna affect the shipping of ECUs, last thing I would want is for my ECU to get stuck in Russia because they wanted to go to war lol.
Oh, no joking here.
Keep this thing in mind: Putin is going to have military exercises at the Ukrainian border at the end of February

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Any updates on US unlocks?