Razorlab - 2020 LE build thread

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Bloke is that the normal size WRC-r or the XL ?

Cheers
Regular size WRC-R. I'm 5'9" and 200lbs (currently 20lbs off my normal weight, because Covid years) with a 33 waist and it fits perfectly snug.
Hilarious, this is EXACTLY what I was going to ask when I saw the seats. I was sitting here thinking, that looks about perfect for me, but first I NEED to know "how big'A boy are ya?!"

I'm 5'8" 190lb, 33" waist..so this looks like money!
Sponsored

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Hilarious, this is EXACTLY what I was going to ask when I saw the seats. I was sitting here thinking, that looks about perfect for me, but first I NEED to know "how big'A boy are ya?!"

5'7" 180lbs, 33" waist. I have room to squirm. You'll be fine in these.

Oodis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MT GR Supra

Great minds think alike haha even when across the globe and from the future

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Do the large/xl fit in the Supra? Your regular is looking pretty tight against the door.
I got to try them out and I ā€œfitā€ in the regular but I have one more slice of pizza this year itā€™s over. The large (or maybe xl Iā€™ll double check) felt good but also a bit roomy.

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
Winter work continues, plus some new track wheel bling blang...

IMG_2979.jpeg

IMG_2988.jpeg

IMG_2783.jpeg
Bryan I like the theory of the speed engineering cold air intake. Honestly I was just think about making a cutout in the high pressure area without the snorkel. Are you tracking IATs? I would love to know if it is worth it

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Bryan I like the theory of the speed engineering cold air intake. Honestly I was just think about making a cutout in the high pressure area without the snorkel. Are you tracking IATs? I would love to know if it is worth it
Supopsed to reduce temps by 5-10C, I have it too waiting for install.

evostanman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 3.0
I knew it was you from the EvoXForum days.... I learned a thing or two from your build thread there, good to know you're still around doing these shenanigans.

Kujiwara

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra AT Stratosphere, GLI32, SVT Cobra
I just read thru the entire 25 page progress on your car, I love it! Really appreciate you documenting everything about track events and what you have experimented with, and those new seats are awesome. As a motorsport engineer I'm a sucker for data and precision, I love the data setup you have here, will defs be shooting you some messages this coming winter, I would love to have the same on mine.
I thought about M340i track pack brakes too but came to the same conclusion with pad options. In terms of the incident you had with the tar and glue remover, I highly recommend using Mother's R3, I have used it on literally everything, except on living things. It's designed for removing track rubber from paint but I use it anywhere from removing marks off home walls to adhesive remaining on top of vinyl, has never damaged any surface.
I won't be going into the track as hardcore as you are, just gonna be totally stock except for brakes and square wheels, tires and as much data equipment as I can afford. I have the same goal in terms of hitting specific lap times before I get MCS and Verus kit, need to transition my driving style from NA/SC FWD and AWD cars to torquey SWB FR.
Have you been tracking the moisture content on your Endless brake fluid? If not, how often did you end up replacing it?

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
First track day with the Supra was this weekend at Lime Rock. First time to this track for me. Wet, rainy and cold all day. Couldn't get any heat in the tires so the car was all over the place. Lots of cars going off track, some hitting armcos and tire walls so I just stayed safe and worked on learning the track and feeling the car out.

Looking forward to a dryer and warmer track day to really see how the car feels. Soon!

IMG_4425.jpeg

IMG_4427.jpeg
What are the specs on Enkei wheels??

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜20 M4 CS, ā€˜24 GR Supra 45th LE
GT4 hood vent has arrived. Time to do some cuttin'!

IMG_1483.jpeg

IMG_1484.jpeg

IMG_1485.jpeg

IMG_1486.jpeg
I know itā€™s been a while, but did you choose your vent location or just go with the defaults they list on the website? Iā€™m likely to go with this vent on my car and want to make sure I put it in an ideal/preferred location.

OP
OP
razorlab

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I know itā€™s been a while, but did you choose your vent location or just go with the defaults they list on the website? Iā€™m likely to go with this vent on my car and want to make sure I put it in an ideal/preferred location.
I put it in the basic same location as the GT4 race car. 18" from the front edge of the hood to the front edge of the vent piece.
Sponsored