Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
So glad to hear two weeks jokes were shared during the live. Pretty sure that makes me internet famous.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I missed the live thing because I was living my life. Was it a bunch of excuses still or is this thing ACTUALLY out and shipping now? I really hope so, Iā€™m really tired of giving free advertising every week.

Please tell me my work has meant somethingā€¦

The_Punisher17

First Name
Dharam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra
I missed the live thing because I was living my life. Was it a bunch of excuses still or is this thing ACTUALLY out and shipping now? I really hope so, Iā€™m really tired of giving free advertising every week.

Please tell me my work has meant somethingā€¦
Itā€™s out.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Lol sorry. Shared it with the groups but not here yet.

Keithā€™s 93 octane numbers with the Road Race Turbine Housing ā¬‡:
IMG_0492.png

As for my car. We were struggling hard to keep the car from spinning on the dyno. Trackbite for days, 4 cans of X85 in the trunk, myself and Will (Phantasmā€™s Fabricator) also in the trunk and Keith and Hung in the car šŸ˜‚. We were at 29psi on the tires, guess we should have gone down but we ran out of time.

Red was Monday the 4th, Labor Day with the new 28mm rotational arm. Orange is Friday the 8th with the finalized housing machining ā¬‡

IMG_0493.png

The 65 OMEGA, which already was fast spooling, now spools 3-400rpms sooner haha. We were doing 600tq at 3,900 on Monday and the changes we made allowed us to hit 700tq at the same place.

Then on run 127, we made the final change on the wastegate connecting arm and moved it from 82mm down to 79mm and it helped us make 700tq at ~3,750rpms haha. Donā€™t mind the green run (128). We tried to lower the tire pressure to get it to hook up without resetting the TPMS system šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø, yea the car didnā€™t like it at all šŸ˜‚

IMG_0490.jpeg

As for the results:

Easy 9 second car. We will go over all this in the live and the results from run 2 šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m not an expert at reading dyno charts but why does this dyno graph look so choppy?

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
For run 120/122, what are the supporting mods and fueling setup on that car, please? I assume this one was high E or race gas?

Dude, that dip in Torque and HP between 5k -6K is just gnarly. no way do you not feel that.

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
@OldHead-MKV-Owner , @superd6199, @shaloot

The power levels produced are on Ethanol and could be produced on E40/E50 easily. That said, you guys missed what I said:

ā€œAs for my car. We were struggling hard to keep the car from spinning on the dyno. Trackbite for days, 4 cans of X85 in the trunk, myself and Will (Phantasmā€™s Fabricator) also in the trunk and Keith and Hung in the car šŸ˜‚. We were at 29psi on the tires, guess we should have gone down but we ran out of time.ā€

There is NO dip in the tune. The dip is slipping tires on the dyno. Since the dyno measures how fast you accelerate the roller, if the tires slip, you get dips like this. On the street, the tires actually grip better and itā€™s just super smooth power delivery. Iā€™ve got to go back to the dyno and lower tire pressure to around 18psi and do a TPMS reset right before the pull. The car doesnā€™t like low tire pressure unless you code it out of the tune.

I will head back to the dyno in the future for sure but yes, the power is there.

Keith cut this the other day on his car with E50 at 8psi less than me with easing into the launch.

ef89e6f2076e4880b3bab544ea7208c9.jpeg

We are excited to start cutting 9ā€™s for you guys!

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Any install videos on this?

Also is it possible to swap the turbo like a top mount kit?

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny

No, it's a hybrid turbo like OEM is. The turbo is integrated with the "manifold," which forms the hotside of the turbo. But he does sell standalone Vband or T4 turbos, which I use on one of my cars.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition

You can buy an Omega70 turbo and put it on your top mount kit.
Sponsored