Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Given that we are almost halfway through Feb. 2023, with spring being right around the corner, you might be the winner!
It's not out yet. We will see. He did post the other day for his solution for the oil return. The question is where is he getting the fitting made. If it's china it could be months before he gets one.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
It's not out yet. We will see. He did post the other day for his solution for the oil return. The question is where is he getting the fitting made. If it's china it could be months before he gets one.
I was just kidding. People will be installing these by summer at the earliest. Unless for some reason they have a whole factory in China with nothing else on the books ready to spin up as soon as they give them the green light.

Summer 2023 > Next week

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I was just kidding. People will be installing these by summer at the earliest. Unless for some reason they have a whole factory in China with nothing else on the books ready to spin up as soon as they give them the green light.

Summer 2023 > Next week
Yeah im just excited for another option out for the supra. Hopefully its more reliable than another certain brand.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

Summer 2023 > Next week
It will be in two weeks.

Two weeks.gif

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Yeah im just excited for another option out for the supra. Hopefully its more reliable than another certain brand.
Agreed. Even though one guy said I was an asshole for my comments, I am just messing around. Except for that guy that called me an asshole. I'd mess around with him, if you know what I mean...

200w.gif