Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So botti tuned Ekanoo and his own car, who tuned peppa and matt?
Both Visconti cars if I’m not mistaken…
Yup. Both Visconti cars. Mike Speed/EOSpeed car did run 8.20 at low boost at WCF. There's gonna be 5 of them real soon. EOSpeed car is Jeff.

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
@Alec-RemnantPerformance what’s your objective with this 77 turbo? Are you looking to get deep into the 8s?

IMG_0425.png
Hey! the 77 OMEGA is just one of the standard Turbos we offer.

https://remnantperformance.com/products/turbochargers-and-acc.

48 OMEGA, 56 OMEGA, 62 OMEGA, 65 OMEGA, 70 OMEGA, 73 OMEGA and now the 77 OMEGA. All these have standard turbine housings and flanges (T3, T4, VBand) to hook up to various manifolds for any car. Jordan has a 77 OMEGA that will sit on top of a custom top mount turbo kit. The other 77 OMEGA is in the hands of Brian at Applied Torque Solutions. He wanted a turbo to make 1500whp+ so I used it as an excuse to finish off the R&D on my 77 OMEGA project. These were all the planned turbos, objectives and sizes that I’ve been executing on over the last few years:

IMG_1122.png

The 65 OMEGA turbo kit simply adapted the regular CHRA shared by the standard turbos and mated it to an oversized and upgraded version of the factory turbine housing that could properly reuse the factory EWG and then we built a turbo kit around it. This is why the 65 OMEGA is not a hybrid turbo but really an adaptation of our existing full frame OMEGA series turbos.

We believe that the current turbine housing with the 65 OMEGA is capable of running high 8’s in the 1/4 mile. The new turbine housing should be capable of mid 8’s. We will see what all we can accomplish with this modular turbo kit platform in the coming year.

I developed the 77 OMEGA to power a MKV Supra into the mid 7’s. We will see what all is possible in the coming race season

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium

48 OMEGA, 56 OMEGA, 62 OMEGA, 65 OMEGA, 70 OMEGA, 73 OMEGA and now the 77 OMEGA. All these have standard turbine housings and flanges (T3, T4, VBand) to hook up to various manifolds for any car. Jordan has a 77 OMEGA that will sit on top of a custom top mount turbo kit. The other 77 OMEGA is in the hands of Brian at Applied Torque Solutions. He wanted a turbo to make 1500whp+ so I used it as an excuse to finish off the R&D on my 77 OMEGA project. These were all the planned turbos, objectives and sizes that I’ve been executing on over the last few years:

IMG_1122.png

The 65 OMEGA turbo kit simply adapted the regular CHRA shared by the standard turbos and mated it to an oversized and upgraded version of the factory turbine housing that could properly reuse the factory EWG and then we built a turbo kit around it. This is why the 65 OMEGA is not a hybrid turbo but really an adaptation of our existing full frame OMEGA series turbos.

We believe that the current turbine housing with the 65 OMEGA is capable of running high 8’s in the 1/4 mile. The new turbine housing should be capable of mid 8’s. We will see what all we can accomplish with this modular turbo kit platform in the coming year.

I developed the 77 OMEGA to power a MKV Supra into the mid 7’s. We will see what all is possible in the coming race season
Need you to make an OMEGA 90 / 85 :D

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful time with friends and family!

Just wanted to drop this here for you all!

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive

IMG_1122.png

Hey there just wanting to know if the 65 Omega fits RHD Supras?
Cheers