SPIED: Mystery Toyota Supra Spotted Testing - 2025 GRMN Model?

What do you guys think we're looking at?

• GRMN

Votes: 45 18.9%
  • Facelift / Minor Refresh

Votes: 55 23.1%
  • Special / Final Edition

Votes: 138 58.0%

• Total voters

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
It doesn't sound like an S58 to me, unless they made that engine suddenly sound much better. I'd be happy with a track focused suspension and brake upgrade, functional aero, and some baffles in the fuel tank that would prevent fuel starvation. But all this shouldn't take 80-90k.

I sold my Supra to get a 4 door because I have new baby, but will be ready to buy another Supra in 2025. Hopefully this GRMN won't suck. If it does, I'll just get a regular one with a MT and do the upgrades myself, again.
Sponsored

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
2025 for JP and EU since their 2019 was our 2020. 2026 will probably be the end of the line for the US and Canada.
Pretty sure I ready that the Austrian plant had been extended until may 2025. Distribution aside that does not look encouraging to 2026 examples. When production line goes, all Supras and Z4s go

shaloot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra
2025 for JP and EU since their 2019 was our 2020. 2026 will probably be the end of the line for the US and Canada.
Thanks, well at least that makes me feel better about still waiting for a manual. For some reason I was thinking this was the last year for USDM

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
After looking at what Toyota has done with the Tacoma X Runner, GR Corolla Morizo, and GRMN Yaris.... This is very underwhelming right now.

As I said before, at least it's not another bullshit "A9x Edition" model... But I would love to see the A90 Supra 3000GT kit on this send off.

I really hope that joke of a front bumper and rear wing is someone just having a good laugh.

It really feels like Toyota despises their BMW bastard. Their stupid ass edition releases is a testament to low effort they are with this car... along with their archaic tech that they refuse to update. Still using iDrive 6... When they are already up to iDrive9.

"But it's a sports car! We don't need new technology!"... Shut the fuck up!

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
After looking at what Toyota has done with the Tacoma X Runner, GR Corolla Morizo, and GRMN Yaris.... This is very underwhelming right now.
The GRMN Yaris is weird because there are... two different ones. A stupid Yaris GRMN based on the Yaris normal car and it looks like this:

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 6.19.55 PM.png

Then there is the GRMN Yaris, based on the bespoke GR Yaris, which shares like nothing with the normal Yaris and is limited to only 500 units. It looks like this:

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 6.22.10 PM.png

It has many upgrades compared to the normal GR Yaris.

I think the big disconnect here with a lot of people here is that ya'll are expecting and want the GRMN Supra to be like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

When in reality it's being thought of as more like this over the "normal" 911:

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
The GRMN Yaris is weird because there are... two different ones. A stupid Yaris GRMN based on the Yaris normal car and it looks like this:

Then there is the GRMN Yaris, based on the bespoke GR Yaris, which shares like nothing with the normal Yaris and is limited to only 500 units. It looks like this:

I think the big disconnect here with a lot of people here is that ya'll are expecting and want the GRMN Supra to be like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg
I'm not expecting GT3 RS levels. But they have a 3000GT kit out there that they could use for this thing.

It should at the VERY LEAST get the same amount of love that the Corolla and Yaris gets. I guess the brakes and suspension have work done on them. But don't make the trim for this car look like some Amazon Basics stuff.

Last edited:

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
It should at the VERY LEAST get the same amount of love that the Corolla and Yaris gets. I guess the brakes and suspension have work done on them. But don't make the trim for this car look like some Amazon Basics stuff.
Brakes, aero, wheels, tires, rear diff and other things we don't know yet.

Lol 3000GT kit. Ya'll are stuck in the past.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Ask your self what are the chances that Toyota engineers’ and certifies the S58 into a chassis that BMW hasn’t even done yet and ships it to a plant that doesn’t have those engines in their production line already, all for a few hundred cars on a model being phased out?

Or it can slap some desirable off the shelf go faster parts to the Rolling assembly for very little R&D $s and sell just as many for decent mark ups.
Stop making sense. This is the SupraMKV Forum!

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg
If there is a big disconnect, it’s on Toyota because with the GRMN Yaris and GR Corolla Morizo, you see GT3/RS esque level of motorsports enhancements above the base. They were not the Porsche CS level of ‘sportyness’ you implied

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
I am 90% certain this is the GRMN in testing. I hope the allocation will go worldwide with enough to go towards loyal Supra customers. That is, people who had purchased a GR Supra will be given priority

Chris_a90

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 premium
Check this out , looks like these are the wheels it’s equipped with.
5914232F-B801-4E54-A4C1-A4EBBA06A6B0.png
Sponsored