FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Never understood why they bother folks?
same team sentiment towards you personally- be cool to meet some Supra people on the track.

I guess I am used to fake vents. My 02 M3 has fake vents on front fenders. They were going to use them as real vents but changed mind and just left them on. Never heard anyone complain about the e46 m3
I did not know that about BMW! And can't wait to meet all y'all on track!!! Phenom group of peeps on here... Yeah just a weird nagging thing that's silly on my part. Every time I track the car, I can't believe how great she handles for the money. Pretty damn shocking actually.
Sponsored

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
That would be a nice little bump. I'm holding out for a 2024. Really hoping they do a green.

Matador

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'87 E30, '95 Mk4 Supra, '03 Legacy GT

aangelisc

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Toyota Supra Pro (Inozetek Metallic Midnight Purple), MKVII Toyota Celica VVT-i (Spectra Blue Mica), Volkswagen e-Golf (Deep Black Pearl)
I'm so tempted to wrap my car just to see it in green!
I've wrapped mine twice (purple and green). Wouldn't highly recommend wrapping but it does look cool in both colours.
DSC07776 Large.png

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You can always get ppf color changing wrap. Yes, apparently it's a thing ppf wrap. Saw it on FB yesterday. Didn't save it lol.

Edit: https://www.flexishieldusa.com/
Seems it is widely available. Just didn't know it before.

8 mil self healing

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
Wonder when the 24 will be announced. And curious what the A91 or whatever they call it edition will look like this year. It seems to be march/April the next Model year is announced. There has to be some info starting to float around

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
Hereā€™s what Iā€™d like to see with the red, ivory, and light grey options for the seats and trim accents. More than 1 color option for buyers on the inside along with some more color options on the outside.

529AECB9-E402-41D3-A97F-ED2B9D89DE11.jpeg

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
My bet is the same. Just new colors
Toyota wouldnā€™t modify the interior of the auto to accommodate the MT and then do a significant refresh a year later. Just my thoughts.

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
My bet is the same. Just new colors
Toyota wouldnā€™t modify the interior of the auto to accommodate the MT and then do a significant refresh a year later. Just my thoughts.
Thatā€™s basically where I was going for the different models Iā€™m curious what colors of interior are coming. I would love to see ivory myself; I have to admit the all black interior feels a bit tired to me.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Thatā€™s basically where I was going for the different models Iā€™m curious what colors of interior are coming. I would love to see ivory myself; I have to admit the all black interior feels a bit tired to me.
It's interesting to speculate but I don't think there will be many big changes, really. I also think new coloured interiors is a good guess based on previous iterations but what colours are left.. white accent perhaps?

While the black is a little bland, I think certain exterior colours - Yellow as a prime example - really doesn't work with the other colours offered, save perhaps the old red, maybe.