Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

AayVeee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
not sure how true this is but dealership near me told me announcement for MY24 will happen in May

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
Maybe the updates have been hiding in plain sight. The gt4 model got some slight changes recently, as well as a technically new front fascia. Perhaps there will be some trickle down at some point?
https://www.motor1.com/news/618967/2023-toyota-gr-supra-gt4-evo/amp/
Wishful thinking but the GT4 Evo styling won’t carry over to production model as it’s strictly race crafted. They did the same thing with the Civic Type R with the Type R TC. More price tag since it’s race-spec with different tuning (a little more horsepower & torque) which is all beneficial for racing applications. They will stay with consumer driven improvements only.Yes they could do mild changes like front bumper form, add fog lamps etc but they won’t do major overhaul if they don’t need to or there isn’t a significant power plant change in a special edition like the GRMN.

I love the thought just not going to happen for us common folk.

Toyota usually caters to us Americans but I can totally see the GRMN only being available as a nod from Toyota to show its appreciation to Japan. While I hope I’m so wrong because I will be in a GRMN if they come to the US even if I have to pay thru the nose and ass. I want the S58 in my Supra! 😂

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
not sure how true this is but dealership near me told me announcement for MY24 will happen in May
This matches my timeline. My car is scheduled for delivery late may/early June and I have said it from the getgo.. as soon as my car is confirmed, the Targa will be announced. lol

SInner

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 3.0
I’ve had my deposit down for 5 months, decided to buy an FL5 this past Saturday. I absolutely love this car. it’s actual wizardry how how well it does everything. I was considering keeping the deposit on the A90 and perhaps when my allocation comes up I’ll be ready to switch. But I also considered the possibility that I’ll wait until the 2025’s start coming out. It looked like the GRMN spy shots had a different front end/splitter set up. What’s the likelihood that the 25s would also get that change?

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Honestly, the GRMN will just be the equivalent of that new 2024 Z4 MT sports package. Still same B58, still same interior (maybe some more color options), some aero bits, and that'll be it.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
There most likely won’t be a facelift considering the partnership between toyota and bmw is supposed to end in 2025.

there will probably be just a new “special edition” with a different color, spoiler…

SInner

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 3.0
Honestly, the GRMN will just be the equivalent of that new 2024 Z4 MT sports package. Still same B58, still same interior (maybe some more color options), some aero bits, and that'll be it.
Im fine with that, Im just looking for a revised front end. I’ve never been a big fan of the factory splitter and bucktooth look

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
Im fine with that, Im just looking for a revised front end. I’ve never been a big fan of the factory splitter and bucktooth look
it will definitely still have the “bucktooth” look

CFactor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
That actually looks great. Never seen that done
Yeah I love how it turned out. I went with satin black on the front bumper and Maxton kit to try and color match to the OEM trim. It’s definitely close enough.

If you want gloss I’d go for PPF

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
No major face lift. Cars done in a couple years anyways. If we get any change it'll be minor cosmetic bits. The z4 already got a face lift and we didn't. The grmn if released is going to be super limited.

Donjazz

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra B48
Do we know if they will renew the partnership? Do you think they will continue to produce the Supra?
Sponsored