The 2021 News Really Bums Me Out / Buyer's Remorse

tfoxyr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
suzuki swift sport
It was widely rumored there would be hp bump within a year of release. ynguldyn said it would be model year 2021 back in July 2019. Just because you didn't know, doesn't mean it wasn't widely known by people that frequent this forum.
while it sucks it is true, here we all knew a really long time , also this is old news at the bmw forums , maybe older news than here. I wish OP can get it ecu tuned without voiding the warranty at least.
Sponsored

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
2005-2014 is the 5th generation. Batter is either illiterate or has an otherwise severe mental deficiency.
What does that say about someone who bought a car being warned there would be a power increase?

Nc1dent

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
What does that say about someone who bought a car being warned there would be a power increase?
So you admit your comparison was well outside the boundaries, provided no precedence ever set for the Supra's situation, AND you think that "power increase" can be assumed to mean "better core engine components, better exhaust, and better suspension after one year" without any leaps what-so-ever.

I hope someone congratulated you for creating an account, completing those fields must've been a real fuckin' mountain climb.

JT

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Disagreeing/debating is fine, but disrespectful/insulting behavior will not be tolerated. Warnings/infractions will be given out if it continues by any user(s).

arexniba

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, VOLVO, ACURA, DUCATI 899
For all those bummed out that your 2020 just got depreciated, there are posts dating back before the GR's release. A lot of members here said they would wait because the 1st releases would A. depreciate, and B. a newer version would probably come out with new features/components.

Hate to say it, but "they told you so!"

I heard this saying once, "Appreciate what you have now. Because at one point you wished you had what you have now."

OP
OP

NASDboy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
Previous thread I created was blocked due to rude comments left by some of our members, I never meant to create drama, Iā€™m simply looking after myself and current MK5 owners, I strongly believe that we deserve compensation and believe that we will get it. So please do not leave any comments, Iā€™m just copying / pasting the link for the petition and expecting your signature. Thank you for your support.

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/toyota-supra-mk5-compensation

OP
OP

NASDboy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
Previous thread I created was blocked due to rude comments left by some of our members, I never meant to create drama, Iā€™m simply looking after myself and current MK5 owners, I strongly believe that we deserve compensation and believe that we will get it. So please do not leave any comments, Iā€™m just copying / pasting the link for the petition and expecting your signature. Thank you for your support.

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/toyota-supra-mk5-compensation

Thanks for all the support so far, Iā€™m glad we are all aware that we deserve compensation, please spread the word.

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1
Compensation for...?

OP
OP

NASDboy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
Compensation for...?
For buying a Supra and taking huge depreciation due to the announcement made today. We deserve free upgrades, tunes, or lifetime warranty.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
For buying a Supra and taking huge depreciation due to the announcement made today. We deserve free upgrades, tunes, or lifetime warranty.
This will never happen GL

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
Many companies do this. I don't like it either, I just got the 2020, and it would be nice to have it as the top of the line for a while, rather than a few weeks.

And so it goes.

OP
OP

NASDboy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
Many companies do this. I don't like it either, I just got the 2020, and it would be nice to have it as the top of the line for a while, rather than a few weeks.

And so it goes.
Your signature will help us hear our voices , we will be compensated.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Unreal.. :crazy:

I sincerely hope this is a troll account. This air of ignorant entitlement is completely absurd. Next you'll be starting a GoFundMe for your legals fees.... :rofl:

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Unreal.. :crazy:

I sincerely hope this is a troll account. This air of ignorant entitlement is completely absurd. Next you'll be starting a GoFundMe for your legals fees.... :rofl:
:agree:
Sponsored