White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi, Jeep
Wow.....do not like.

And I thought the front end/grill of the current 3- and 4-series cars was bad....this new M2 looks weird from the front and is an absolute disaster from the back.

Maybe a black one will hide everything and help wtih the looks. But I doubt it...
Sponsored

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I like the front
would have to see the rear in person.

I chose the Supra over the M2 mostly on styling- previous M2 was too bland imho

Will give BMW credit for going from one end of the spectrum to the other on styling. They admit their current offerings will not be for everyone.

To be fair and open i thought the pics of the Supra were not handsome. But when i saw one in person i did the honest head snap thing in traffic.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
All the engineers became dads at the same time, pretty dad design here. The daddest.
I'll take one in New Balance white.
Supra with the baddest tho.

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi, Jeep
All the engineers became dads at the same time, pretty dad design here. The daddest.
I'll take one in New Balance white.
Supra with the baddest tho.
Damn...you stole that right out of the BMW forums.....I read the same thing over there. :)

AngelsofVerdun

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
I am falling victim to Stockholm syndrome. Every time I see a picture of the new M2, I start to fall for it. Someone please send help--I might be losing it. :crazy:

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Damn...you stole that right out of the BMW forums.....I read the same thing over there. :)
Hahaha, all original thoughts babe. It must mean it is true.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I love everything about the design of the new M2. Love how squared off it is. Almost gives it a cyberpunkish type design for me.

Looks better than the new focus group designed WRX, Integra, and Civic.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I love everything about the design of the new M2. Love how squared off it is. Almost gives it a cyberpunkish type design for me.

Looks better than the new focus group designed WRX, Integra, and Civic.
I think you're the first person I've seen that liked it.

reroute

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I love it. Looks like an RC Car and I like cars that look like that(supra,911,evo etc)

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
It's an amazing design. I am seriously thinking about getting this. Love the hard lines on it.

It's possibly the best looking M car in the last 20+ years. They really brought Mid-80's to mid 90's design lingo into the present. I bet this thing will look amazing in person.

Hopefully everyone keeps thinking it's ugly so I can have a shot of nabbing one up. Because fuck the GR Corolla and that wait list.

Last edited:

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 335i, '23 Kona N
It's an amazing design. I am seriously thinking about getting this. Love the hard lines on it.

It's possibly the best looking M car in the last 20+ years. They really broght Mid-80's to mid 90's design lingo into the present. I bet this thing will look amazing in person.

Hopefully everyone keeps thinking it's ugly so I can have a shot of nabbing one up. Because fuck the GR Corolla and that wait list.
Yeah, I really dig this design. I plan on having one next to my 335i, VN and GRC. I have a deposit in for a GRC but it's probably going to take a while to get to me. I'm not in a huge rush for the M2 so I'd just as soon wait for the LCI and do it right the first time.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
I'd stick with the Skyline... and in the current market I probably have a better chance of getting one of those imported and restored than I would just getting an allocation of a GR Corolla. Depending on dealer markups it might be cheaper (if 25GT, not GTR, of course). :rolleyes: